Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    How will I know when my mine Wil close. I don't want that to happen do i physically have to count 55 spaces or is there another way to tell . I fear I'll forget and lose the mine.
    Attachment 41263

This should help you figure out when to stop expanding. Hope this helps

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    The new land is built ridiculously. With the starting rows facing as the day the side of the habitat next to the tree edge hides your dragons! I'm not joking is this where you want me to keep the ugly dragons I keep for bingo tasks? Oh wait, I can put my invisible ones over there!

Don't get me started on row two for 15!
    Yes, I can't see my dragons very well, which is a pain in the rear.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Speaking of more land... staying on topic .... How about the Arctic Isles for droid players? Flatfoot, do you know when droid players will get the "coming soon" albums and the Arctic Isles?

Any way to make the crafting faster on the keys? 24 hrs is a long time to tie it up especially during tales, also for bingo tasks.

Thanks

Happy New Year

Droid players equality!
    I would be upset if I didn't have the Arctic Isles, too, because i would feel like I was missing something, but I can tell you that the Arctic Isles is very expensive as far as your Dragoncash goes. It bankrupted me. It's also very limited - you can only have 6 habitats, and there are 18 dragons, so if you're like me and like to have multiples of some dragons, you just can't do it. Also, to complete all the goals in the Isles, you have to grow every dragon to level 10, and some of them are just downright ugly at level 10. On my second account, I am keeping the majority of them as babies and only growing up the ones I need to breed. There are 3 diamond hybrids you need to get. I have been trying breeding non-stop for *months* and can't get the third one. so the Isles are kind of a pain, tbh.

Banned
    [QUOTE=random59;1483654]
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    I know I'm getting tired of being able to view neighbors arctic isles but can't access my own that I created many years ago on an apple device. Another bug I found is the new land shows in arctic isles on android when visiting neighbors

Unless you are on Apple you won?t be able to access yours and as it such a failure I can?t see them pushing it out to Android. I really don?t see why Storm8 don?t just delete it from IOS and that would solve the problem
    Right that's my point. I can access other players arctic isles on android which is strange but not have our own. Also when I so I see the new land in artic off to the right. Yeah instead of just removing from ios they give you guys extra leader board points from it. Tbh Id much rather have an actual album where the blank coming soon icon has been for years.

Banned
    [QUOTE=The1stCaretaker;1483688]
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post

Right that's my point. I can access other players arctic isles on android which is strange but not have our own. Also when I so I see the new land in artic off to the right. Yeah instead of just removing from ios they give you guys extra leader board points from it. Tbh Id much rather have an actual album where the blank coming soon icon has been for years.
    The album actually isn’t that wonderful as it shows you what dragons you have yes but they are not in any set pattern, you cannot do a search and when you have over 800 dragons it’s a pain! I actually like what they have done with the breeding option... wish it could be done in the arena as well.

........Actually went into my Album just to check how painful it is, I have 870 dragons and the album shows 5 per line, that’s a lot of scrolling down!
    Last edited by random59; 01-02-18 at 09:35 PM.

Banned
    Flatfoot just had a disturbing read that the last 2 lines in the new marble key expansion key area takes 60 keys to clear 1 space. Which if I was to do the Tales events could take me 3 monrhs to craft 60 keys taking 10 days off each month for Tales.

There are 10 expansions in the last 2 lines in total which would mean that it would take 30 months or a humongous amount of gold (6000 gold) Could you please let us know what the expansions take please!

Rhino Keeper
    Has the new land expansion been pushed out to everyone? I don't have it yet, nor is there a game update in the app store. I only have 10 spots left to expand, so I'm getting worried I'll soon be unable to purchase habitats or place dragons.

I have invested a lot of time and money in this game, and I want to keep playing, but I won't if I have no room to place my dragons. I used to spend a fair amount of cash on gold, but as I've seen the changes in the last year that offer less and less incentive to achieve, I rarely buy any now. I do, however, want to be able to expand and keep playing.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    Has the new land expansion been pushed out to everyone? I don't have it yet, nor is there a game update in the app store. I only have 10 spots left to expand, so I'm getting worried I'll soon be unable to purchase habitats or place dragons.

I have invested a lot of time and money in this game, and I want to keep playing, but I won't if I have no room to place my dragons. I used to spend a fair amount of cash on gold, but as I've seen the changes in the last year that offer less and less incentive to achieve, I rarely buy any now. I do, however, want to be able to expand and keep playing.
    If you don't have it, you need to update your app. If you're playing a seasonal edition, please go to the normal version and delete the seasonal one.

Fashion Designer
    Loved it at first glance, then quick demotion to like lol. Now, SMH after the first few pieces of land, we can basically get one new plot every month or two! That's not a solution, imho. We need to have our mines opened and more airborne type land available to us as a real solution. Some one listen, and help your loyal customers
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

And since every Tales event requires crafting, you have to interrupt crafting marble pieces for at least a week to complete the event!