Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Banned
    Yes this does suck. This is not good for the heavy hitter players. What else is new. You'd think they would want to do something nice for us big supporters but I guess not. 16 mining spots is what we got for land last year. We really need a big chunk of mining land. This new ordeal is only ok for the casual player who probably still has land in all directions anyway. I'm so confused why the most devoted players are punished

Farm Supplier
    I have a bad crash problem! When I push on the Invite tab the app crashes!
    Could anyone have a look on this? Please!

Quote Originally Posted by giuarm24 View Post
    I have a bad crash problem! When I push on the Invite tab the app crashes!
    Could anyone have a look on this? Please!
    This is an already known bug, since the last update of the game, on iOS platforms only and we hope that they will fix it soon...

Rhino Keeper
    So I cleared 2 spots, my next 3 options require 3, 10, or 15 keys. Wow. I don't get it. At all. Why do you want to push players away from giving you money? I love this game, but its just obviously not worth my money when its impossible to enjoy playing.

Thank you, thank you for the new land for expansions. It was an unexpected Christmas surprise.

Banned
    Ok, i usually never post but with the new land needed n the angry responses, i agree. I haven't even figured the math on the keys n when i read that I'm right there with ya. I spend lots of money, always get the dragons in storybook n world event, come in 1st to 6th ALWAYS in ************. Sorry but it's like older players are being punished, only thing left to do to show S8 how serious the loyal players are, is not play or buy gold, but for S8 to see a difference, millions of players just all of a suddenly STOP. Well, that's not happening.... S8 had always fixed my problems within a decent amount of time but everyone all over the world is really angry about the keys. I feel really bad for all those players that actually broke down n purchased the map, bomb n dynamite dragons. Idk what we can say that will stop S8 from being greedy, the key expansion is about money, but they need to do something for all of us older players. NOT HELPING OUT LOYAL PLAYERS THAT SPEND MONEY ALL THE TIME, I AVERAGE $300 A MONTH inDragon n Fantasy Forest story, REALLY? I'VE NOT RAN OUTTA SPACE ON MY MAIN ISLANDS YET BUT I FEEL FOR Y'ALL... n the time required for crafting the stupid keys, yep S8 needs the money....

Quote Originally Posted by AmaDrac View Post
    Thank you, thank you for the new land for expansions. It was an unexpected Christmas surprise.
    I was evidently too quick with my thank you. I’m hoping everyone is wrong about the expansions. It’s like finding a big beautiful present under the tree, only to unwrap it and find lumps of coal. It makes me sad.

I too am very upset about the keys and breeding for them. Especially since I can only breed common bubbles 10 x in a row, or magic, frog, explorer, etc. 10 x in a row. I literally had three bubbles on my three 1413105005000014131050050000nests at one time. Twice! I used different dragons to breed them too. So, I gave up on breeding awhile ago and have been focused on ONLY collecting gold and food to max my dragons, which takes forever. Somewhat boring playing this way, right? The other thing is, where are my 100s of maps? They are not in my materials. Also, what am I going to do with them and all my hundreds of island parts I worked hard to earn. I just won 10 maps in the leaderboard game thingy, for what? Where are they at anyway? Yesterday, I wanted to write a comment filled with swearing. Glad I waited till now. But I’m still so mad. DS Storm8, thanks for nothing. Maybe you can redeem yourselves if you tell us there will be another update or storyline/game feature where we be able to use our maps, maybe on the new land at some point, ideally. It still isn’t good you make it so hard to get the new land cleared.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    To expand with maps, it takes me 3 days to obtain them and 2 days for the expansion. If the new land requires 10 keys, it will take 10 days to expand. This isn't what I call an improvement!
    If, eventually, the requirement is 60 keys like a map expansion, it will take 2 months to expand. Please tell me this isn't the case!
    I am glad that other players have realised what a ridiculous situation this is. It just isn't worth having.

Farm Supplier
    I have 55 pieces of Raw Marble and 5 keys but I can't expand onto the new Island.

Can anyone tell me why, please.

I raised a ticket last week but have had no response yet