Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
I'm having some issues with my game too AFTER the update. Im still experiencing some crashing, dragons that I'm trying to breed are not visible on the den, just the timer, some dragons freeze in the air when flying, and while tapping on certain habitats to find specific dragons, doesn't do anything, and it not allowing me to feed them even if I wanted to. I've shut down my phone and force close it, and well as uninstall and reinstall the game, and stilll experiencing the same issues. I'm an iOS user, so I don't know what else to do to resolve these issues.

FYI.. The habitat I'm having trouble with is the Haunted Habitat with Bride of Frankenstein, Jack O' Lantern and Pirate dragon in it, and it's NOT generating any money from these dragons either.. smh
I also am using IOS and have 1 habitat that doesn't respond when I select it. I can't feed those dragons or move or upgrade the habitat. For me it is a Zodiac habitat that is located in the uppermost corner of the largest island. (Not any of the new lands) I tried to invite you to see if your habitat is located in the same area, but as soon as I pressed invite my game crashed, and now crashes every time I press the invite button.

Other than this my game has been running fine, all images downloaded etc. I have sent in a ticket to support about the habitat, but no human response yet.