Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Rhino Keeper
    Haha..so sad...watched extra long video for free gift and received one (null). watch that your not ripped off.

Fashion Designer
    Open mines and offer more of that type land, please and remove map prizes and give us KEYS, not marble chips.
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    FlatFoot, Elsa is the question of marble keys going to be addressed at all! I believe the last 2 rows of this new expansion all require 60 keys per clearing. This will take us nearly 30 months of crafting for required keys if we craft for other reasons like arena and mining dragons along with Tales!

Why do you still persist in having rewards on avanues to expand whilst players who are up at the higher levels have no need for these redundant parts. Why can you just not give us the corresponding amount of marble keys or let the individual player decide what they require.

Why can?t Storm8 for once do something for the good of the game and give something back to the community. I shan?t be holding my breath about receiving a reply even though this topic should have some transparency!
    Still waiting for Flatfoot and/or Elsa to answer random59's legit questions....
    Last edited by RhodryMaelwaedd; 02-12-18 at 03:51 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    In addition to the "complaint" I just posted, I have a couple others. I made the mistake, apparently, of using my last expansion with island parts, so now I cannot accumulate any more dynamite. As others have stated, this very much reduces the amount of food that I am able to obtain from mining. It also makes some of my bingo tasks impossible (yes, I know that I can refresh for a new challenge). Is there any way to restore the mine so that we can still mine for food, even if we can't get island parts?

Second, on my second account, which has now achieved level 100, I can still use Mystic maps and island parts. However, it will *not* allow me to expand using marble. Yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Is this part of the "wave" that was being referred to? Do you have to use up all your island part expansions before you can start using marble keys? I just want to know why I'm crafting them but not able to actually unlock any land with them.
    I just came looking for info on why my mine is closed and how the keys work and found this post by Phoenix laying out all of my issues and concerns. How can they just close our mine without ever telling us that this is what would happen if we reached the last island expansion? How are we supposed to know it was the last island expansion?! Unfair to not give information and then slam people w the results. I still have map expansions and haven?t yet figured out the arctic so I?ve got a way to go still but if I can?t feed my dragons then what do I need the land for?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    I just came looking for info on why my mine is closed and how the keys work and found this post by Phoenix laying out all of my issues and concerns. How can they just close our mine without ever telling us that this is what would happen if we reached the last island expansion? How are we supposed to know it was the last island expansion?! Unfair to not give information and then slam people w the results. I still have map expansions and haven?t yet figured out the arctic so I?ve got a way to go still but if I can?t feed my dragons then what do I need the land for?!
    Look at post 201 on this thread and you will find a picture that has been posted about when to stop! Our last floating island expansion previously was a 6 habitat space and then we got allocated with another 16, so you can expand another 15, do not expand the16th or you will close your mine. If your mine is closed you have expanded in full and you will not be able to re-enter the mine until new floating islands are released, this will not be any time soon in my opinion.

Maybe just maybe you have not closed your mine but you have reached your habitat allotment for your level and this may not let you mine, unsure on this as I am not in that position!

If you are on iOS and have access to the Artic Isles you can or could request maps from neighbours from your main game as well as the Arctic Isles. hope this has helped you a little to understand the dynamics of the game!

Why can?t you feed your dragons?

The keys are only able to be used at a certain level or clearing of land, haven?t worked that out yet on a lower level game yet. Every time you breed a dragon from the nest you receive marble 1 for every 4 hours. When you have 5
    Marble you can go and craft a marble key needed for unlocking further land. You will need to view previous posts to the workings of this new feature of the game!
    Last edited by random59; 02-13-18 at 12:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, Flatfoot told us about exciting news about opening up new land. Well this is exasperating. I might get one per month if lucky, and that without playing bingo or any of the events which require crafting. Do these guys even play test the games they offer, I am really fed up. Can some Mod please communicate the insanity of the situation to the powers that be?

Banned
    I don't know if I am the only one who didn't understand this or what, but it would have been really helpful to tell us that we have to clear the land up to the bridge in order to start using marble keys. I was focused on clearing the little island with the Dawn Tree or whatever it's called and the little ones next to it. I've crafted quite a few keys and been totally unable to use them. Now I know why. I wasted *weeks* that I could have been clearing the big island in order to get to the bridge. #SMH

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I don't know if I am the only one who didn't understand this or what, but it would have been really helpful to tell us that we have to clear the land up to the bridge in order to start using marble keys. I was focused on clearing the little island with the Dawn Tree or whatever it's called and the little ones next to it. I've crafted quite a few keys and been totally unable to use them. Now I know why. I wasted *weeks* that I could have been clearing the big island in order to get to the bridge. #SMH
    #MeToo i clear all the way to the other isle and the bridge is still broken

Banned
    [QUOTE=random59;1488978]FlatFoot, Elsa is the question of marble keys going to be addressed at all! I believe the last 2 rows of this new expansion all require 60 keys per clearing. This will take us nearly 30 months of crafting for required keys if we craft for other reasons like arena and mining dragons along with Tales!

Why do you still persist in having rewards on avanues to expand whilst players who are up at the higher levels have no need for these redundant parts. Why can you just not give us the corresponding amount of marble keys or let the individual player decide what they require.

Why can?t Storm8 for once do something for the good of the game and give something back to the community. I shan?t be holding my breath about receiving a reply even though this topic should have some transparency![/QUOTE/]

Elsa, FlatFoot

I take it that by your silence which is deafening by the way and quite insulting by not answering this legitimate question that you don?t care that it may take us up to 30 months to clear this new land.

I wonder do you play this game at all?

Rhino Keeper
    Haven't gotten this yet I'm on android what's up with that