Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Crafting keys just takes way too long. Twenty keys for one small spot takes 20 days. And I’m only on row 4, expanding comes to a grinding halt with events. The dragons are coming faster than keys. One new patch of land takes a month and can hold 3-4 dragons BUT we can get that many in just ONE event. Something really needs to give here. The crafting process is WAY TOO SLOW!
    This is what stops me taking part in events....I can’t use the dragons because I have no room, and I can’t need to keep crafting keys so don’t want to craft anything else. I am now clearing 25 key land pieces, so it’s almost a month to clear one spot, yet we get events that introduce at least 10 dragons in this time.

Rhino Keeper
    It is an insult to get Raw Marble as a "prize"!!!! I have over 400 Raw Marble and get more Everyday. But can only use 5 per day. A "Prize" would be 15 Marble Keys, NOT 60 Raw Marble. That is an insult and a joke to call that a "Prize"!

Rhino Keeper
    i have 600 marble, i need 120 days to convert it , but i will generate another 720 in the same time , it will never end.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    It is an insult to get Raw Marble as a "prize"!!!! I have over 400 Raw Marble and get more Everyday. But can only use 5 per day. A "Prize" would be 15 Marble Keys, NOT 60 Raw Marble. That is an insult and a joke to call that a "Prize"!
    Which prize are you referring to? The Community Prizes for the current World Event are: 50 Essence, 10 Marble Keys and 20 Adventure Tickets.

Executive Chef
    Hi S8, I worry again I might run out of land! ★

I am near the end of the upper deck of lands, and is going to lower deck next ★

Please assist to open the lands using dynamites! Thank you! ★

Last edited by Den8137259; 08-31-18 at 11:05 PM.
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Which prize are you referring to? The Community Prizes for the current World Event are: 50 Essence, 10 Marble Keys and 20 Adventure Tickets.
    Probably the raw marble from the Dragon Tales.

Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    I have no room for even 1 more dragon and yet they just keep coming. Please storm give us more land and bigger habitats. If you guys did these things a bit more frequently high level players could keep playing comfortably. Only time I actually begin to be able to place a few more dragons is when you release a few 5 dragon habitats and the time a few were upgraded to 5. Come on you guys can do better. We need room for all the dragons being released and all that have been
    GREAT POINT! I too have an abundance of raw marble, too many dragons & nowhere to put them. I have been playing for years and the thing I dislike the most is that we can no longer SHOWCASE our dragons because they are all so jammed up everywhere.
    Come on S8, you could make it a little easier to obtain space PLEASE....for ALL PLAYERS!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Probably the raw marble from the Dragon Tales.
    Ah! I'd forgotten all about that already, lol. With the way they shove these events down our throats back-to-back, I've found that events are no longer memorable in any way. In my brain it's remembered as one looooong event instead of a bazillion tiny ones. I really wish they'd go back to fewer, more enjoyable events. I can still recall a lot of the events from years ago because they were a treat, not a tireless chore like the current ones are.

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post

I would love to see this happen as well, the Dynamite Islands were by far the best method of expanding for players. Though, I worry that they're not focusing on giving us more land since this current sale is focusing so much on giving us more room for dragons on the land we currently have. Habitat upgrades and especially the Stable upgrade are likely s8's way of dealing with the housing crisis we face in lieu of adding more physical space to our islands.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Ah! I'd forgotten all about that already, lol. With the way they shove these events down our throats back-to-back, I've found that events are no longer memorable in any way. In my brain it's remembered as one looooong event instead of a bazillion tiny ones. I really wish they'd go back to fewer, more enjoyable events. I can still recall a lot of the events from years ago because they were a treat, not a tireless chore like the current ones are.

I would love to see this happen as well, the Dynamite Islands were by far the best method of expanding for players. Though, I worry that they're not focusing on giving us more land since this current sale is focusing so much on giving us more room for dragons on the land we currently have. Habitat upgrades and especially the Stable upgrade are likely s8's way of dealing with the housing crisis we face in lieu of adding more physical space to our islands.
    I think you are right . And would it have ****ed them to make the upgrades available with the Millions of Coins that we earn, but have Nothing to spend them on?? Why do we get so many coins? Can't buy bombs, food, gold, boosts or any unique habitats with them. What are they for?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post

How on earth is this possible?? I craft one key every 24 hours, as that’s all that we can. Yet I am not even halfway there. I now need over 25 keys per square, meaning I can get one new habitat per month....and can no longer take part in events. This is just not possible!