Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Rhino Keeper
    Crafting keys is WAY too slow to be able to expand!

Banned
    What else is new, still not enough land or habitat space for all the buckets of dragons being dumped into this game. They are probably just pumping dragons out without the needed space until they close up the game for good

Host(ess)
    The land situation is abysmal, one a month is all I can generate....and how many dragons are pushing on us during this time...20.? S8 not very good at math.

Banned
    Please open the mining land. I have not enough land for every dragon. I need room. This year's of the same old problem is getting very old. Just open the space up already or make habitats hold more dragons

Executive Chef
    More room please! S8 please think of more expansions at the rate how new dragons and habitats are introduced!

Also please give my storage dragons their property rights, and the rights to stay on the island! TY! ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post

"The waters around the Dragon Isles began to bubble as a long-forgotten island emerged from the depths! A magical bridge formed to connect it to the mainland, crafted from an ancient, carved marble stone. How the island rose from the sea will be debated by scholars for many years, but for now, it's yours to explore and grow!"

Raw Marble
    An abundance of beautiful Raw Marble has risen up from the seafloor with the new island. Baby dragons seem to find them very easily (might have something to do with them being close to the ground). Breeding dragons will help locate these pieces of Raw Marble that can then be used to help explore the new location by turning them into Marble Keys!

Marble Keys
    It seems that some archaic magic resides deep within the marble stone of the new island. When formed together and imbuded with magic, the marble seems to help expand the floating bridge and clear the untamed forest from a Caretaker's path. Collect Raw Marble and head over to the Spell Shop to create your own Marble Keys and go claim your Island!

Habitats
    Starting at level 80, players will see an increased amount of Habitats they may place on their Island! The initial bump at level 80 allows for 89 habitats (that's up from 72!) and players at level 200 will be able to place 325 habitats! That's a total increase of 85 habitats!!!

Improvements
    We've also squeezed in a massive performance improvement for Dragon Story. Some of you on newer devices might not notice much, but those of you with slightly older models will hopefully see a great improvement of speed and gameplay!

DISCLAIMER: To provide an optimal experiance, the new land will be released to the public in waves. This helps us ensure that nothing is going wrong, and if so, we can quickly contain and fix it. If you update your game and do not see the new land, DO NO PANIC! You wil get it shortly.

ANDROID: If you play Dragon Story on Android, you'll be coming along for the ride! Just as with your iOS counterparts, the new land will slowly be expanded out to Android players. So if you do not see the new island just yet, DO NOT PANIC! We love you guys too and it'll rise from the ocean floor shortly as well.

Wow, where do I start? FlatFoot you had us so excited with this news but in reality the direction this game has taken has left me shaking my head wondering Why the powers that be are content with frustrating Dragon Caretakers and I am being restrained with the use of Frustrating!

I have played this game since just about inception, I won?t spend anymore gold and I am not participating in any events at present Because I do not feel any love or respect! This is not a disrespectful criticism but an observation!

So many of my neighbours, whom I must say have been wonderful and have left the game due to these constrictions and I really don?t want to chuck this game but you don?t give us any incentives to stay!

I hope this post is not removed as I am just trying to voice my frustrations about the limitations of the game! This is a genuine concern, I hope it is seen to be just that!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by random59
    Wow, where do I start? FlatFoot you had us so excited with this news but in reality the direction this game has taken has left me shaking my head wondering Why the powers that be are content with frustrating Dragon Caretakers and I am being restrained with the use of Frustrating!

I have played this game since just about inception, I won?t spend anymore gold and I am not participating in any events at present Because I do not feel any love or respect! This is not a disrespectful criticism but an observation!

So many of my neighbours, whom I must say have been wonderful and have left the game due to these constrictions and I really don?t want to chuck this game but you don?t give us any incentives to stay!

I hope this post is not removed as I am just trying to voice my frustrations about the limitations of the game! This is a genuine concern, I hope it is seen to be just that!
    I'm pretty sure all the old timers feel your pain Random! At this point, every time I see a post in the forum or a blurb in the update info that says anything about changes or exciting things I cringe so hard because it's never anything good in the long term. Sure, it all looks shiny and great that first day of release but soon after it's plain to see that these changes aren't meant to sustain our game play but rather keep us busy until they roll out the next event. I don't mean to sound snippy but it's been a bombardment of disappointments and frustrations over this last week and I'm hanging on by a thread. I've played this game for so long and used to have such love for it that it's really hard to just throw in the towel but I'm getting pretty close to my breaking point also.

Banned
    You 2 are not the only ones. I also am hanging on by a thread. I have played since the beginning and never missed a dragon but when I go I'm gone. Not really my choice, I just can't play because I can't fit any more dragons. I've begged them for more habitat increases yet nothing. All I have is 40 dragons left in storage, plus any new ones that I also can't place. All they need to do is make all habitats upgradable to hold 5 dragons and I'd be able to place every dragon in the whole game plus any new ones. It's painfully obvious they just don't care about nor do they play their own game, nor do they care about the players, even the ones spending lots of money

Banned
    Hi. Please open the mine with more land. I CAN'T PLAY 😔

Executive Chef
    I’m just worried at the end of it all, there is still never enough land for the dragons ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★