Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    I had asked if there was a game update in app store.FlatFoot said yes and moderator said no..but THERE IS AN UPDATE IN APP STORE but believe it is only ios right now.Update is coming to players in " waves" some have , some don't YET..keep checking...
    My bad!!! I did delete and go back and redownload the game from iTunes and I now have my game updated.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    The newer version is a lot smoother and I have a feeling we may not experience as many crashes or rollbacks like the previous version either. The dragons are much clearer but the leaderboard is having a hard time loading but, really, no worries there. I've got to say fantastic job once again FlatFoot. I know it took some time to work out the kinks. Thank you for your hard work on this.
    I'm glad to see it's working for you! We've also gotten many messages from users saying that the performance of their game has significantly increased since downloading the new update. Our engineering team is to thank for the performance upgrade, so a round of applause to them! I'm glad that they were able to supply us with this improvement so that we could deliver more space for more dragons.

Nightclub Owner
    I had to uninstall/reinstall the app on my iPhone to see the new island. It's exciting and fun although I'm kinda bummed about the new parts needed to expand. I have a million maps & island parts Wish we could trade those in for the new parts. Anyway, super excited about all the new space and the habitat limit increase. Has anyone done the math to see how many habitats can fit on the new island?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

kooky panda and FlatFoot : and we could have farms and have more apples, and a little more gold, and be able to trade dragons with other players, and have more decor in the market. and have other dragons to craft with gems, and also to pick up items to have new dragons in the quest. and to gain habitat in the leaderboard?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    ... Anyway, super excited about all the new space and the habitat limit increase. Has anyone done the math to see how many habitats can fit on the new island?
    I believe there are 85 new expansion plots.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    I believe there are 85 new expansion plots.
    Thanks

ETA: So my game is still loading from my reinstall and the weirdest thing is happening; some of my dragons are frozen in place and some are flying as normal. I can still scroll around the island so it's very strange looking to see some habitats with no motion and others that are fine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    I'm glad to see it's working for you! We've also gotten many messages from users saying that the performance of their game has significantly increased since downloading the new update. Our engineering team is to thank for the performance upgrade, so a round of applause to them! I'm glad that they were able to supply us with this improvement so that we could deliver more space for more dragons.
    Still experiencing crashing, dragons not visible on Breeding Den or Roost have installed and reinstalled and still the same

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Thanks

ETA: So my game is still loading from my reinstall and the weirdest thing is happening; some of my dragons are frozen in place and some are flying as normal. I can still scroll around the island so it's very strange looking to see some habitats with no motion and others that are fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Still experiencing crashing, dragons not visible on Breeding Den or Roost have installed and reinstalled and still the same
    If you've just reinstalled, please leave it open over a wifi connection for a few minutes to download the game art and files. Some of the changes we made to improve the game were to the animations. If it doesn't improve after the images save to your device, please feel free to let us know and we'll be happy to look into it for you.

Nightclub Owner
    Just started crafting my first key and 1 day really means 24 hours - not 22 like it is in some other S8 games.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Heads up for Android: We're looking into an issue with 2.7 where several images aren't appearing. The features are still functional, but please note you may see some missing images and you may want to turn on auto-update or keep an eye out for an update for when we patch it.

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast