Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar61 View Post
    Icon for watch for free gift has disappeared since the new update, will it return?
    Actually, my advertisement icon disappeared about 2 days before the update I've been missing it too.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower7777 View Post
    I also am using IOS and have 1 habitat that doesn't respond when I select it. I can't feed those dragons or move or upgrade the habitat. For me it is a Zodiac habitat that is located in the uppermost corner of the largest island. (Not any of the new lands)
    I have already confirmed that bug on both iOS and Android platforms, by replying to your thread in the bug section of the forum some hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower7777 View Post
    I tried to invite you to see if your habitat is located in the same area, but as soon as I pressed invite my game crashed, and now crashes every time I press the invite button.
    This is another bug of the last update (iOS only) and I created a new thread in the bug section of the forum, here.

I hope they fix them soon!

Host(ess)
    I spent some gold and the third row is 25,20 and one 15 keys. The forth row is 35 and 30 keys. Do the math 35 keys is a minimum of 35 days!!! If they keep up the pattern and you keep going down the rows: 5th=40 and 35, 6th=45 and 40, 7th= 50 and 45, 8th=55 and 50, ect. It will take years to clear the new land.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    If you've just reinstalled, please leave it open over a wifi connection for a few minutes to download the game art and files. Some of the changes we made to improve the game were to the animations. If it doesn't improve after the images save to your device, please feel free to let us know and we'll be happy to look into it for you.
    Elsa: it's been nearly 24 hours and my dragons are still acting weird. Some are frozen, some are moving. Even dragons that are the same habitat are acting each way. I've had my game open on WiFi a whole lot since the update
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

The 24hours crafting time for 1 Marble Key is way too much time!
    Keep in mind that the Spell Shop is also needed for Dragon Tales, Bingo etc. and can't be 24/7 occupied for crafting Marble Keys.

Another thing that I noticed is that, fortunately, if you want to speed up a little bit, by spending Gold, and finish the crafting procedure earlier, it doesn't cost as much as usual.
    Usually, every crafting hour costs 5 Gold.
    So, for example, a Nether Dust who needs 8 crafting hours to complete, costs 40 Gold to finish it up immediately.

The Marble Key needs 24 hours to complete and costs 8 Gold, which means 1 Gold for every 3 crafting hours.
    So, the costing chart is as follows:

• 8 Gold for 24 remaining crafting hours.

• 7 Gold for 21 remaining crafting hours.

• 6 Gold for 18 remaining crafting hours.

• 5 Gold for 15 remaining crafting hours.

• 4 Gold for 12 remaining crafting hours.

• 3 Gold for 09 remaining crafting hours.

• 2 Gold for 06 remaining crafting hours.

• 1 Gold for 03 remaining crafting hours.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Elsa: it's been nearly 24 hours and my dragons are still acting weird. Some are frozen, some are moving. Even dragons that are the same habitat are acting each way. I've had my game open on WiFi a whole lot since the update
    The same issue is STILL happening to my game, and have very strong wifi. Dragons are frozen, especially when I press the "EXPAND" button. I can't feed or raise certain dragons on specific habitats because it's not allowing me to, and it's been WELL over 24 hours since I updated the app. It's quite a few issues/bugs due to the new update.. really hope it will be fixed soon, cause I can't keep shutting off my phone and open the app, just for the dragons to fly normally..

2017 is almost over if you haven?t noticed ! I still don?t see any new land options.

Executive Chef
    i updated and the 1st impression is good i will say : no crashes yet

anyone tested the free “gem” option ? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8FB3425C-6526-4DD8-93DB-702787FCE6EC.jpeg 
Views:	91 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	40721
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i updated and the 1st impression is good i will say : no crashes yet

anyone tested the free “gem” option ? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8FB3425C-6526-4DD8-93DB-702787FCE6EC.jpeg 
Views:	91 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	40721
    I did - they didn't show up in my account right away. I only did the one where I received 1 gold for watching an entire video. Not sure why it lagged the way it did. I'm not sure if I'll do many more - some want information, I'm not willing to be a part of a data mining effort.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    For Android players, the images issue has been patched and is slowly rolling out in waves. Please update when it's available to you.

For everyone else, I'm taking a look at your concerns.

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast