Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I've done all the updates and even cleared a few of the new land areas. Wondering why bridge still looks unfinished?

That's just how the bridge looks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrystaldragon View Post
    Hello again folks! I seem to be experiencing an odd bug where the new island is there, and I am able to craft keys, but not use those keys to expand the island. In other words, there is no highlighted yellow square on the new marble island when selecting the expand option. Any idea why that is?
    Regards,
    Crystal
    I had this exact same issue, and no one could give me a sensible answer. I finally figured out that you have to clear the land on the connecting island right up to the bridge before you can access the other island. Please see FireballFarm's photo - you have to expand to that exact spot to be able to access the other island. I lost weeks, if not months, not being able to get to that island because I was working on clearing some other islands. I figured that as long as I had keys I could expand, but nope!

Banned
    We really need more land and better capacity habitats to put all this stuff. You guys over at storm 8 don't see and issue here? More dragons released than habitat room and land to put them, and us long term players have thousands of unusable land items of 2 of the other ways of expanding. I'd really love to continue collecting and playing this game but the land and habitat capacity is still a huge problem. No idea why all these 5 dragon habitats were coming out, then back to 4 as well. Only reason I was able to kinda breathe was by buying and upgrading to have about 70 5 dragon habitats but with all the releases lately being 4 I'm capped out again. Please make more 5 dragon habitats and open the mine again, with 20 spaces, 10, something.

Fashion Designer
    Really really dislike this getting one marble key a day and missing ten out of the month during a tales.

Executive Chef
    Real life has been occupying much of my time recently, and looking at the arduous task of land crafting makes it a deterrence to play further ★

I just saw on a player's new land, the words formed using stone tiles:
    I QUIT

Hope this isn't what S8 wishes us to do ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Real life has been occupying much of my time recently, and looking at the arduous task of land crafting makes it a deterrence to play further ★

I just saw on a player's new land, the words formed using stone tiles:
    I QUIT

Hope this isn't what S8 wishes us to do ★
    That's because for players who are really playing, collecting and hatching the boat loads of new dragons this extremely slow way of expanding isn't ideal at all. It's only ok for players who still have the other land and can slowly expand. The real collectors need to place at least 2 to 3 new habitats every 3 days to a week. That's 4 dragon habitats. It's just not possible with this land and 4 dragon habitats.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    That's just how the bridge looks.
    Thank you for answering my question, Phoenix! I really appreciate it.

I thought the bridge would become more solid (like the parts that touch land) once we completed an expansion or something. It looks kinda weird with all the gaps in it. I didn't know if I was overlooking some task to complete the bridge, or if maybe my game was bugged.

Banned
    So, on my higher level game, whenever I purchase a new plot of land using marble keys, the land is automatically cleared, just as when I could expand using island parts. On my level 77 account, I was finally able to unlock the new island, and I had 42 keys waiting to be used, so I was able to purchase several land plots; however, they all require foliage to be cleared. What's the deal?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Thank you for answering my question, Phoenix! I really appreciate it.

I thought the bridge would become more solid (like the parts that touch land) once we completed an expansion or something. It looks kinda weird with all the gaps in it. I didn't know if I was overlooking some task to complete the bridge, or if maybe my game was bugged.
    You're welcome. I don't know why the bridge looks like that. Half-butted, if you know what I mean. Kind of like this whole scheme they came up with for a new way to expand.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    So, on my higher level game, whenever I purchase a new plot of land using marble keys, the land is automatically cleared, just as when I could expand using island parts. On my level 77 account, I was finally able to unlock the new island, and I had 42 keys waiting to be used, so I was able to purchase several land plots; however, they all require foliage to be cleared. What's the deal?
    This should not be happening. Please submit a ticket to support, so an agent can check your game.

See this thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...clear-boulders
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request