Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    To expand with maps, it takes me 3 days to obtain them and 2 days for the expansion. If the new land requires 10 keys, it will take 10 days to expand. This isn't what I call an improvement!
    If, eventually, the requirement is 60 keys like a map expansion, it will take 2 months to expand. Please tell me this isn't the case!
    I do like the fact that you do not have to spend coins and time clearing out foliage. That is one plus.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Mm
    Last edited by WindShepherd; 12-15-17 at 03:30 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I do like the fact that you do not have to spend coins and time clearing out foliage. That is one plus.
    I actually checked out the 2nd row for for clearing, 2 of them had 10 keys and the other had 15 keys, so to clear those 3 spaces takes over a month! No, I would rather have the maps as they will still be rewards for events and why have we bought resource dragons that produced maps which will be useless for the unforseeable future!

What have we to spend coins on now, nothing of interest is available for coins and when you have a few billion in your back pocket as most of the high level players will have.

Executive Chef
    10 keys for land expansion per plot atm would be 24h x 10 = 10 days ★

I have yet to explore the inner lands whether if > 10 keys would be required ★

Also foliage clearing is an understatement, it has never taken 10 days to clear one chunk ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    10 keys for land expansion per plot atm would be 24h x 10 = 10 days ★

I have yet to explore the inner lands whether if > 10 keys would be required ★

Also foliage clearing is an understatement, it has never taken 10 days to clear one chunk ★
    I shudder to think with the 85th expansion will require, not only that but we will be delayed by crafting when Tales Events are on.

Executive Chef
    Ok I feel like I’m missing something. I have no land for expansion except the last plot from the last island release. Do I need to do something to get the new land?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Ok I feel like I’m missing something. I have no land for expansion except the last plot from the last island release. Do I need to do something to get the new land?
    Yes you are, if you are on Android go to the Google play store and upgrade your game or iOS visit the App Store and likewise update your game.

There is a new 85 allotment of new land, maps are not used here but we get pieces of marble from breeding and with these pieces we craft marble keys and when we have enough we can clear more land. I hope this helps a little.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Yes you are, if you are on Android go to the Google play store and upgrade your game or iOS visit the App Store and likewise update your game.

There is a new 85 allotment of new land, maps are not used here but we get pieces of marble from breeding and with these pieces we craft marble keys and when we have enough we can clear more land. I hope this helps a little.
    Thanks so much, Random. I had no update available in the App Store, so I deleted the game and re-loaded it, and the land is here. I’m not sure why there was no update, but I’m finally in for the long haul of unlocking some much needed land!

Fashion Designer
    Okay, I expanded 2 parts. 1 for 1 Marble Key, 1 for 2 Marble Keys. 3th needs 3, 4th needs 10 and 5th needs 15 Marble Keys!!! What do we need for expansion 85? Something like 8 years crafting time???

Can anyone from S8 please check on this? This must be a bug if not, this new expansions doesn't help with our need for space with all the new dragons we get every month. Or the next new dragons have to follow the same growing number of days in between before we get them....

Farm Supplier
    Too much time required for expanding;/
    Please allow to reduce the crafting time from 24h to 1h at least!