Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i updated and the 1st impression is good i will say : no crashes yet

anyone tested the free “gem” option ? Attachment 40721
    Wish I could! Andoid, no option for that! However, we do finally have the watch video to speed up battle rounds! And while I'm super appreciative that I can play the game again now that we have some land, I wish it were available a few weeks ago so most of us could have taken advantage of the Black Friday sales, I wasn't able to buy a single dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    i updated and the 1st impression is good i will say : no crashes yet

anyone tested the free ?gem? option ? Attachment 40721
    I don't have that icon I'm on ios
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Really? They are still thinking up new stuff to give ios only and they won't even give us the dragon album?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    For Android players, the images issue has been patched and is slowly rolling out in waves. Please update when it's available to you.

For everyone else, I'm taking a look at your concerns.
    I have just updated the android version (2.7.0.1g) and I confirm that the images issue has been fixed, but, unfortunately, there is a more serious bug now!!
    There is no remaining time bar over the Farms, Nests, Evolution Temples, Breeding Dens, Battle Arena, Quest Outpost, Trading Portal and Spell Shop (probably not on the Healing Spring too), which makes the game almost unplayable!!!
    Please, investigate the issue and if it needs remove the new update, until you fix it.
    Hopefully, I have backed up the previous version (2.7.0g) and I am rolling back to that...

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I've tested it out and im on IOS, so then you should be able to see it in the top right corner of the screen. The problem I've noticed with trying to get the gems are too many of them require valid and personal information you have to provide, and taking surveys which leads you to other sites for promotional deals with more questions to answer,and when you think you've completed all the requirements you don't always receive the gold. Not to mention getting CONSTANT phone calls with different area code from companie,businesses, websites, etc, all day long.. So IMO it's not worth the hassle and having to give so much info, based on the amount of gold you're trying to get. So I just deal with the ones the require watching entire videos for 1 gem...lol
    Last edited by divanightclub; 12-13-17 at 01:35 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I have just updated the android version (2.7.0.1g) and I confirm that the images issue has been fixed, but, unfortunately, there is a more serious bug now!!
    There is no remaining time bar over the Farms, Nests, Evolution Temples, Breeding Dens, Battle Arena, Quest Outpost, Trading Portal and Spell Shop (probably not on the Healing Spring too), which makes the game almost unplayable!!!
    Please, investigate the issue and if it needs remove the new update, until you fix it.
    Hopefully, I have backed up the previous version (2.7.0g) and I am rolling back to that...
    Looking into it now.

I do not understand, I do not have the free gift for videos for apples, and for the battles, and nothing for golds, I was told that there were changes, and I see that some have still the free gift, I do not understand. elsa please help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    i?m on iOS too
    but after what divanightclub said, i don’t think i will try
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    i?m on iOS too
    but after what divanightclub said, i don’t think i will try
    One of the offers requires a valid mobile phone number and pin, HELLO, really hope no one does that one!

Executive Chef
    well , i was ready to say “good job” to the s8 team, but after a couple of hours, crashes has started
    so thx for the new expansion, but still lot of works about crashes!
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast