Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Heads up for Android: We're looking into an issue with 2.7 where several images aren't appearing. The features are still functional, but please note you may see some missing images and you may want to turn on auto-update or keep an eye out for an update for when we patch it.
    Thanks Elsa

Executive Chef
    Images not appearing after update but they're there ~ something like this (: ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Images not appearing after update but they're there ~ something like this (: ★

This is unrelated to the issue I mentioned for Android. For you, you'll need to wait for the images to download over a strong wifi connection for a few minutes. Older devices may take longer to load everything.

Rhino Keeper
    Heads up for Android: We're looking into an issue with 2.7 where several images aren't appearing. The features are still functional, but please note you may see some missing images and you may want to turn on auto-update or keep an eye out for an update for when we patch it.
    Is this affecting the Leaderboard and spin wheel? On my leaderboard, all the information like island names, points, and milestones are shown but there are no graphics at all. On the spin wheel, the wheel is there with all the prizes but the box that the spin wheel is in is missing. The wheel still spins (after numerous attempts) and I still get awarded prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    Is this affecting the Leaderboard and spin wheel? On my leaderboard, all the information like island names, points, and milestones are shown but there are no graphics at all. On the spin wheel, the wheel is there with all the prizes but the box that the spin wheel is in is missing. The wheel still spins (after numerous attempts) and I still get awarded prizes.
    Yes, this is the bug.

I'm having some issues with my game too AFTER the update. Im still experiencing some crashing, dragons that I'm trying to breed are not visible on the den, just the timer, some dragons freeze in the air when flying, and while tapping on certain habitats to find specific dragons, doesn't do anything, and it not allowing me to feed them even if I wanted to. I've shut down my phone and force close it, and well as uninstall and reinstall the game, and stilll experiencing the same issues. I'm an iOS user, so I don't know what else to do to resolve these issues.

FYI.. The habitat I'm having trouble with is the Haunted Habitat with Bride of Frankenstein, Jack O' Lantern and Pirate dragon in it, and it's NOT generating any money from these dragons either.. smh
    Last edited by divanightclub; 12-12-17 at 05:02 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I don't have any marble in my spell shop! How do I expand?! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I'm having some issues with my game too AFTER the update. Im still experiencing some crashing, dragons that I'm trying to breed are not visible on the den, just the timer, some dragons freeze in the air when flying, and while tapping on certain habitats to find specific dragons, doesn't do anything, and it not allowing me to feed them even if I wanted to. I've shut down my phone and force close it, and well as uninstall and reinstall the game, and stilll experiencing the same issues. I'm an iOS user, so I don't know what else to do to resolve these issues.
    You may be having a similar issue as Den8137259 above because you reinstalled the game and older devices need a bit longer to load everything. Please leave the game open over a wifi connection for a few minutes to let all the game images load and cache.

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I don't have any marble in my spell shop! How do I expand?! Thanks!
    You're on 2.6.3 still. You need to update your game to see it.

Hi Elsa. I have been unable to breed any dragons since update. This is a huge issue for me. I've done as other posts have suggested and uninstalled and reinstalled. I have also left the game open over Wi-Fi and still nothing. I need help quick. Thank you.

Sorry
    Last edited by pinkflower7777; 12-12-17 at 09:19 PM.

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast