Thread: Increase limit on Fairy, Royal and Winter habitats

Grand Emperor

Increase limit on Fairy, Royal and Winter habitats

Please allow us to buy more than 1 Fairy Falls, 1 Royal Woods and 1 Winter Vale.

Farm Supplier
    Please please!

Please! We need more!!

Banned
    Yes, please.

Yes please! It’s easier to have the same types of animals together in order to keep track of your inventory especially when you have a high number of animals.

Executive Chef
    Yes please, I think why we don't get it for now, because we can buy these habitats with coins instead of gems. But only one habitat what contains 1 single element is not enough. So yes please raise the single element habitats.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer

New Element Habitats

In my opinion they need to increase this "limit" on the new element habitats! I believe you should at LEAST be given the option to purchase another with gems (even though my billions of coins need to be used somehow!!!) And then let the player decide whether or not they want to purchase at that point, or maybe possibly make new multi element habitats with these new ones in one or two...
    I pray my idea gets passed through the grapevine somehow! Id love if i could keep my forest organized. Sorry for the ranty post!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    In my opinion they need to increase this "limit" on the new element habitats! I believe you should at LEAST be given the option to purchase another with gems (even though my billions of coins need to be used somehow!!!) And then let the player decide whether or not they want to purchase at that point, or maybe possibly make new multi element habitats with these new ones in one or two...
    I pray my idea gets passed through the grapevine somehow! Id love if i could keep my forest organized. Sorry for the ranty post!!
    I agree! I would actually need like 2-3 habitats for them!

Rhino Keeper
    I am truly amaze & shock really for the first time or should I say in the history of FFS .... there is really 6x basic elements other than diamonds elements

We have ROYAL series making their first appearance ... which zodiac/gemstone fails with 12 animals in their collection or other elements fails making it duplicate elements....

really good job on that S8 ... now if you could change your premium Habitat which holds 5 animals/2 elements increase it to

1)5animals/3elements 300gems or
    2)5animals/2elements 250gems maybe others would bother about it or we just move on

Since S8 love to design why not make a ROYAL only Habitat...

ROYAL ONLY/ 5animals/ 150gems premium habitat would I buy it yes I would, if I do, I know other would follow but in case you are suggesting

ROYAL ONLY/5anaimals/250gems or
    Royal/other elements/300 gems

just want to say I would skip it as usual even though how thoughtful or well design the premium habitat would be

PS: my favorite series Rainbow even fails with 3 times launching yes you heard me correct 3times re-launching they still could not make rainbow/Thunder & Harry porter series fails in that too
    Last edited by haku8cafe; 01-23-18 at 05:58 PM.