Thread: Allow us to store limited habitats purchased from Market

Rhino Keeper

Allow us to store limited habitats purchased from Market

I would like to suggest that when habitats are on sale they can be bought and stored. I would have loved to buy some of the Grand habitats that are on a sale that ends today - Tuesday, July 28th. I have no space for them. I wish I did, but expanding is slow. It takes a long time to get enough realm runes for just a single expansion. I don't mind spending the gems for habitats that I can't use yet. We can do that with animals. Please consider this. Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    This is a good suggestion! I will pass this on!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! I do think that it would be to the advantage of both TL and the players. There is nothing to lose on either side.

Grand Emperor

Allow us to store limited habitats purchased from Market

I have been buying the limited habitats from the Market with gems. But unfortunately I missed out some because I couldnt expand in time while they were available. They were usually only available for a few days which were too short for us to expand. Please allow us to buy habitats and store them when we didnt have available land.

Fashion Designer
    All these habitats for sale but no land to put them on. The least you could do is give us a way to buy a habitat and store it in storage until land becomes available for expansion. PLEASE HELP US TO EXPAND

S8, please I need help. I have the moon chimera in storage and my sun chimera is now at 97%, I should get it fairly soon. Unfortunately the only habitat I can put it in is mystic mesa. I tried to purchase mystic mesa in the hope that I can put it in storage until you release more land but it won't let me. There have been several habitats that I have wanted to purchase over the last several months but there is no way to store them. Can you please find a way that we can purchase and store habitats because I need the mystic mesa?

Is there some way you can make it so we can purchase habitats and store them for future use?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-28-18 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Merged multiple posts

Farm Supplier
    I would love to see this as an option. I haven't fully expanded, but it takes me a while to earn runes to start the next expansion. It would be amazing if I could store purchased habitats until there is open land to put them.