View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamear View Post
    Please tell me there is a way around the madness cuz I'd love to see your bakery & the fountain
    /*whispering*/ how did you register in the forum, do you remember? entering yr s8 id & password you set up for it in game.
    our names in forum are IDs! lol )))

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 167nicolea View Post
    Are you serious??? Did they all fall on their head at storm8? This is impossible in 5 days. I only have parts for one candy cane maker atm and it will take me days to get so many candy cane makers :S
    I agree! Besides building, the cook times are long. At least have short cook times if it?s a five day goal!

Executive Chef
    The Final Goal Prize is Candy Cane Fountain (3 x 3) Display. Get 1 FREE when you completed the Goal

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9F34A9FB-FE50-4607-B37C-1469C6640C71.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	171.5 KB 
ID:	40600 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20262806-D524-4FD7-8749-41310B52FD3E.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	40601
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef
    Love this goal, I'm so excited for it! I'm so excited that the Candy Cane maker has more recipes. This won't be too hard on my main bakery - I had 5 in storage and plenty of the "standard" parts in to build another two.

My other accounts are going to have trouble doing this in 5 days. I'll have to pay attention to the one, it will be close - good thing we know what's coming due to the forums. My sons baby account may need to use gems since he's short on parts, we will see.

Rhino Keeper
    I already have the candy cane fountain (paid with gems grr) so doing this to get the new recipes and maybe a second fountain. thank you storm8 for bringing back this machine, candy canes are a MUST for christmas!
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by 167nicolea View Post
    Are you serious??? Did they all fall on their head at storm8? This is impossible in 5 days. I only have parts for one candy cane maker atm and it will take me days to get so many candy cane makers :S
    Actually what they're doing is very smart. It is incredibly greedy and unfair, but they certainly aren't stupid or crazy. Clearly they hold lovers of the game in abject contempt by coming up with a goal that seems utterly impossible to complete without gems even if you play 24/7 and have lots of cash and neighbours. If it's not completely impossible it's certainly highly improbable, but if anyone manages to complete this without using gems please let me know.
    I would say Storm8 couldn't care less about players and would go as far as calling them morally bankrupt, but they certainly haven't fallen on their heads that's for sure.
    Before anyone says 'why do you play if you feel that way?', I love this game and I've invested a lot of time, effort, and money into it - I just want a fair game with players not being milked like cash cows. Yes I could choose not to do the goal - but I shouldn't have to abstain from it and miss the prize just because Storm8 are being unfair. No-one should have to. It's wrong to put players in the position where the only way you can complete goals is to spend gems.
    Anyway, now that I've vented my frustration at players being treated unfairly, I guess I'll just sit back and wait for the snarky comments (or for this post to be removed).

Executive Chef
    This seems impossible. I mean 16 candy canes on part 4?!!?!? Luckily I have the fountain so not too fussed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Agreed!

I'm waiting to see the candy cane fountain. If it's not cute, I'm quitting after I make an apple candy cane.

These goals are:

1. Too frequent
    2. Too expensive
    3. Not times well (except Halloween...RS had a well-timed Thabksgiving goal)

...and is this it for Christmas?!?!?! Come ON!

The candy canes & the candy cane cake are both nice on the counters. I'm very glad to have them. They'll come in handy next year.
    Nope. 15 day goal will fall next thursday and then maybe a sale a few days later

Fashion Designer
    Why 16? I'm lucky i already have that fountain...

Fashion Designer
    I already have the fountain so not a big deal for me, I guess. I had the candy cane maker too. I wish there was a new items to acquire, too.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast