View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

Fashion Designer
    I'm sure many people were confused about the candy canes. Candy Canes are, obviously, a confusing and contentious issue. I am totally in agreement with those who think the original candy canes should be in the Candy Cane Maker, especially since they were part of a goal that did not advertise LTO.

But the candy canes are gone for now. Maybe they'll be back in February or next year, who knows, but they're gone.

I agree that it is upsetting, for sure, but we should probably put it in perspective. We aren't starving to death. Nobody is torturing us. Nobody is shooting at us. This isn't life & death.

The Christmas goals were really stinky this year, that's all. We will all be okay. Maybe next year they'll do a better job with Christmas goals.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I'm sure many people were confused about the candy canes. Candy Canes are, obviously, a confusing and contentious issue. I am totally in agreement with those who think the original candy canes should be in the Candy Cane Maker, especially since they were part of a goal that did not advertise LTO.

But the candy canes are gone for now. Maybe they'll be back in February or next year, who knows, but they're gone.

I agree that it is upsetting, for sure, but we should probably put it in perspective. We aren't starving to death. Nobody is torturing us. Nobody is shooting at us. This isn't life & death.

The Christmas goals were really stinky this year, that's all. We will all be okay. Maybe next year they'll do a better job with Christmas goals.

I personally like the Christmas goals this year on BS and RS the recipes on the second oven in BS seem much more Christmasy than the recipes last year
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

reposting in this thread in case kooky doesn't see it

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I checked and was told they are back for good!

@kooky panda

how about the original candy canes? can we have them for christmas at least? please, help check in and put in a good word for us. thank you!

Since I made a complaint about the missing recipes, fraud, This morning I received 18 gifts, the game will not let me receive my other 2 gifts. I have NEVER ONLY RECIEVED 18 gifts, so Storm8 not only *****s us but they are vindicated also when someone complains about it. Also you will probably be more vindicated after this message, I might as well complain about the material requests being held on every goal and thru out the goal. No one is receiving 100% of their sent out material requests and this started after Storm8 took over. With Team Lava we got 100% back on our material requests. Let's cover the problem about the food, you have shortened the cook time, the number of plates and the amount you make on the food when sold...cheap! Cheap! Cheap! Greedy? If you are trying to run off all the customers, you are succeeding!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kianetruefaux View Post
    reposting in this thread in case kooky doesn't see it

@kooky panda

how about the original candy canes? can we have them for christmas at least? please, help check in and put in a good word for us. thank you!
    I did check , but I am afraid that these will not be returned at this time.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peppy903 View Post
    Since I made a complaint about the missing recipes, fraud, This morning I received 18 gifts, the game will not let me receive my other 2 gifts. I have NEVER ONLY RECIEVED 18 gifts, so Storm8 not only *****s us but they are vindicated also when someone complains about it. Also you will probably be more vindicated after this message, I might as well complain about the material requests being held on every goal and thru out the goal. No one is receiving 100% of their sent out material requests and this started after Storm8 took over. With Team Lava we got 100% back on our material requests. Let's cover the problem about the food, you have shortened the cook time, the number of plates and the amount you make on the food when sold...cheap! Cheap! Cheap! Greedy? If you are trying to run off all the customers, you are succeeding!
    I'm not getting into this fight, but I think that where you say "vindicated" you meant to say "vindictive".

I've had the 18 gifts thing and have had my requests not get to my neighbors, too. I also only get 4-6000 coin bonuses in RS. Unsure if it's my punishment or just a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did check , but I am afraid that these will not be returned at this time.

thanks a lot for checking! sorry to hear about s8's decision.

Hi,
    How are you doing? I thought that we could finish for Gems if we didn't. I had a few more Candy Canes that were not ready. The time even ran out a little faster too for some reason. It said like 3 hours left, but seemed to stop early.
    When I came back in, it had the option to finish it in there. I guess it took my gems & no prize.
    Thanks for the help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829