View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

i've been playing for years. and spent 100s of dollars on this game. and the past year this game has really gone downhill. the black friday sales are a joke now. i dont play it as much but seeing the candy cane oven come back with all new candy cane recipes i thought this is awesome! and then the took all the recipes away. seriously about to quit if they dont give these recipes up. its all about money now unfortunately.

In all of the years I have been playing various Storm8 games, I NEVER recall recipes being removed that had been earned as part of goals. Even if you did not finish the goal, you still had the recipes. Many of us paid gems to build ovens and unlock recipes. I agree with others who question Storm8's integrity and wonder if it's still worth supporting them should they not reverse this decision and restore the candy cane recipes.

Messed up reply
    Last edited by Purplestarkatz; 12-13-17 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Messed up reply

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    i've been playing for years. and spent 100s of dollars on this game. and the past year this game has really gone downhill. the black friday sales are a joke now. i dont play it as much but seeing the candy cane oven come back with all new candy cane recipes i thought this is awesome! and then the took all the recipes away. seriously about to quit if they dont give these recipes up. its all about money now unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiedope View Post
    In all of the years I have been playing various Storm8 games, I NEVER recall recipes being removed that had been earned as part of goals. Even if you did not finish the goal, you still had the recipes. Many of us paid gems to build ovens and unlock recipes. I agree with others who question Storm8's integrity and wonder if it's still worth supporting them should they not reverse this decision and restore the candy cane recipes.
    Completely agree!!! How do you dare to remove recipes we have earned finishing the goal??? S8, you're going against our rights!!!!

Farm Supplier
    I had already mastered the candy cane cake years ago and bought loads of ovens this time round (for a total of 10) so I could master the new candy cane recipes. I can't believe these new recipes have been taken away; it's appalling! I already had the goal prize so only took part to unlock the new recipes. What a waste of time, money and valuable parts!! This game has gone so downhill, I'm losing interest and not been playing as frequently as I used to now. A shame because they were my favourite games.

Rhino Keeper
    Can one of the moderators reply to let us know if Storm plans to give us the candy cane recipes back? I would have not done this goal as I already had the final prize. I bought 12 ovens for one recipe which I already mastered.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    Can one of the moderators reply to let us know if Storm plans to give us the candy cane recipes back? I would have not done this goal as I already had the final prize. I bought 12 ovens for one recipe which I already mastered.

Right where are the mods? Can we get some kind of update Storm8 has been open for 2 1/2 hours now
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Bring back the apple candy cane. That was my favourite recipe from the candy cane oven!

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Bring back the apple candy cane. That was my favourite recipe from the candy cane oven!
    Kooky Panda has let us know that S8 is looking into the issue and she’ll update us when she hears something. She’ll update on the thread the added a sticky to
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    How about giving everyone a free Candy Cane Fountain? That would be just a fair thing to do! A lot of my neighbors could not complete this goal because the short time frame of the goal did not allow to build a sufficient amount of ovens to complete a ridiculous number of 9 hour recipes!!!