View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

Add me to the ticked off crowd. I refuse to use gems & it took me a few days to build 4 ovens. What happens? I hit part 4 and was on the last batch of candy canes when time ended. I thought, no fountain but I have the oven since I made the recipes... wrong. I have 1 candy cane cake.

I would like the correct email address to lodge an official complaint. The email address given on the FAQs page doors not work. I'm tired of being given impossible goals in order to spend money. There are things called the Better Business Bureau and Storm8 would not be the first online game to have to fall into compliance because of bait and switch and unfair gaming practices.... Especially for minors.

Like many others, I may not have earned the fountain & I'm ok with it but I unlocked & cooked at least 1 batch of every recipe, which means the oven is unlocked. I have 4 useless ovens that bake 1 "candy cane cake"... by all things normal within in this thday oven should be unlocked. This is the 1st time they locked the oven although I baked all the recipes. I've missed other goals at the last minute but the oven remained unlocked.

By the way Storm8... how many times do you need to see the polls say the goals are too short, litetally every poll says too short! Will you even listen? I doubt it, not as long as you keep taking peoples money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamear View Post
    There are things called the Better Business Bureau and Storm8 would not be the first online game to have to fall into compliance because of bait and switch and unfair gaming practices.... Especially for minors.
    Absolutely agree with you on this one, if this is not a glitch, and was a planned bait and switch tactic to get customers to spend money on something they knew was going to disappear then its the same as fraud! So disappointed if that is the case! I really hope not
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

I had 8 ovens already made bought 8 more unlocked the recipes and didn?t have enough time to max the recipes with 16 ovens and it is ridiculous that they took the recipes off after I accomplished the goal to unlock them

I enjoyed this goal. 🍭
    But now not happy...
    I hope the disappearance of candy cane recipes is just a glitch and they will be back soon! 😊

i love the goal, but the duration was really short

Quote Originally Posted by helgaisbaking View Post
    I enjoyed this goal. ��
    But now not happy...
    I hope the disappearance of candy cane recipes is just a glitch and they will be back soon! ��
    Yeah, i wish the recipes back :/

Fashion Designer
    Still waiting for this missing recipe ERROR to be FIXED
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

I made it through the goal because I already had 4 ovens but I built 4 more to accomplish this more quickly and what happens!@# they take away all the recipes!!!! I am sooooo MAD!! I have 8 ovens with 1 recipe which I had mastered years ago!!! THIS IS NOT RIGHT OR FAIR~~~~ this is making it much easier for me to quit with this game I have played for 7 or 8 years and I have spent thousands on gems!~~

Nightclub Owner
    I was so shocked to see all the recipes in the candy cane maker gone!! Why, why, why would they do that?? I just don't understand the 'logic' behind that move - they had to know that all the players would be deeply irritated
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage