View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by teammaggie View Post
    so even if we completed the goal and unlocked all recipes they disappear??? I only did the goal for the new recipes since i had a fountain already. Now i can’t even master them but have built a bunch of candy cane makers for what? The 2hr recipe i had already mastered. What a waste! I hope this was a mistake and we get the new recipes back.
    completely agree!!
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

New Resident
    Does anyone know if the disappearing candy canes were a mistake? I really hope they fix this

Rhino Keeper
    Why did the recipes go away? Why work so hard to get them all and then take them away. I bought 12 ovens total with 5 still left to build. All for one recipe? Storm please fix this. I had the final prize already. I did it for the new recipes. With the huge amount of parts I could only build one per day. I really hope this gets fixed. The oven should have stayed available also just like the vampire and bakesgiving ones did.
    I do think instead of 4 candy canes there could have been candy cane cupcakes or anything else. One kind of candy cane was plenty.

Rhino Keeper
    I did finish the goal. I wasn?t able to buy an oven until the second day and. Had very little basic parts in stock. It was possible as long as you kept the recipes going constantly and added an oven every day.

What a disappointment! Guess they needed to raise some funds or maybe there is a bug in this game.

I guess we could always sale the Candy Cane Makers back for some. If they don't guve the other candy canes back.
    ​Amy

Quote Originally Posted by JtempID View Post
    Does anyone know if the disappearing candy canes were a mistake? I really hope they fix this
    Pixiegamer (a mod) has flagged the situation over, so let’s hope the team does something about the recipes D:
    Level 99 / 4 star player

I am baffled and disappointed they took away the candy cane recipes. I personally wasted gems to make sure I unlocked all the candy canes, so I'm really not happy now. I'm sure they don't care, but I figured I'd throw my two cents in. I always forget about the forums until something like this happens. =/

New Resident
    It was really hard for me to finish this goal and now I have 6 new ovens with a stupid 2 hours recipe! ... So disappointed...

New Resident
    I am livid that they have done this!!!! Every single recipe was unlocked, only to be taken away. I would love to state what I really think, but I am afraid it would be too much for this format. What a rotten thing to do.
    Last edited by j3dfarm; 12-13-17 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Punctuation error.