View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

Rhino Keeper
    Aw that's nice that S8 is bringing back the candy cane machine like a lot of ppl have been asking. It's a very cute appliance and works well as decor too. I hope like everyone else that the prize is a well deserving one, i.e. at least a 4x4 and cute.

Thank yous pcabral for the pics! And kayjco for the info.. here I am sitting gobsmacked thinking how in the world you get the info so fast! lol Such a pity that we don't get prizes after completing each part tho..

[add] Oh, Juey and Bakerling updated with the info and pics in the other thread, lol. Thanks ladies!

I wish the water in the fountain is frozen tho (cuz white christmas and all), but hey where I'm from the water is never frozen in open air anyway lol so it's okay, I guess??

Thank you S8! I was thinking that we might be getting a goal today and we did.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Fashion Designer
    I copied the info from the neighbor of my neighbor. I think she gems through it because I can't figure out how else anyone would be able to get it all that quickly, but I'm not sure. Just glad she shares it!!

I didn't realize they'd updated, but I'll leave this here. It's all going to be in the first two posts. I like it when the info is handy.

Root Beer candy canes sound kind of gross to me. But who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by vanacatu View Post
    it is becoming worse and worse I had 4 of them, and had to build 2 more.
    Because for 47 9hrs-sessions i need 6 ovens to do it in 5 days.
    It's like "so, you all wanted candy canes back? Here you go! Let's see who can get it!"
    the time is just ridiculous
    ..... Really doing 47 servings in just five days... But i also want that fountain... 😟😫

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Part One
    Build: 1 Candy Cane Maker (20K)
    (Parts: 5 Knob, 5 Fuse, 10 Spring, 10 Paint)

Serve:
    4 Berry Flan (4 hour cook)
    4 Chocolate Milkshake (8 hour cook)
    2 Candy Canes (9 hour cook)

Part Two
    Serve:
    2 Chocolate Tart (22 hour cook)
    4 Candy Canes (9 hour cook)
    4 Apple Candy Canes (9 hour cook)

Part Three
    Serve:
    2 Hot Chocolate (16 hour)
    8 Candy Cane (9 hour)
    4 Grape Candy Cane (9 hour)

Part Four
    Serve:
    2 Egg Nog (8 hour)
    16 Candy Cane (9 hour)
    5 Candy Cane Cakes (2 hour)
    4 Root Beer Candy Cane (9 hour)

Final Prize: Candy Cane Fountain
    Are you serious??? Did they all fall on their head at storm8? This is impossible in 5 days. I only have parts for one candy cane maker atm and it will take me days to get so many candy cane makers :S

Executive Chef
    Candy canes. Yay

Thank you Kay & others.
    I'll share this.
    Let's hope we can catch up with the time.

Love it ��

Rhino Keeper
    Dang it. I spent all of my paint on other appliances. I have 3 ovens built. I hope I’m able to complete the goal.

If you do not already have this fountain, it is worth the effort, in my opinion. It is a beautiful fountain. Go to my place to see; I have it from the past. And I too love that Storm8 is adding new recipes to old machines. ��

Quote Originally Posted by sheloco View Post
    If you do not already have this fountain, it is worth the effort, in my opinion. It is a beautiful fountain. Go to my place to see; I have it from the past. And I too love that Storm8 is adding new recipes to old machines. ��

How do you go to someone bakery without having their s8 ID and inviting them to be neighbors?

I didn't think it was possible.

Im not saying it wouldn't be great to have you as a neighbour only I've heard a few people say go to my place and see this or that. I'm level 79 and have NO idea of how to do that. Every time I ask I'm told you need the s8 ID & invite them to be neighbors. And I kinda feel it's rude when I don't know people & they just get a random invite because I want to see there Bakery.

Please tell me there is a way around the madness cuz I'd love to see your bakery & the fountain

Bakery Story S8 Dreamear lvl 99.

Adding active players who don't care about tipping.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Started playing August 2017
    This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.
    Not stressful

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast