View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Blog? What blog? I didn't know there were previews. Do they say when goals will begin?
    They haven’t updated it since the company cut off their employees but there was an active blog where they posted previews
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Really S8!!!! You’ll be losing players very soon. 5 day goal with unrealistic cooking times. Players shouldn’t have to buy 5-10 ovens to complete goals.

Sorry to complain. The oven is cute. I had 2 already. I really like it when you add new recipes to old ovens. But having to buy so many ovens and then try and collect many many parts now is ridiculous! I’ve been playing a long time so I have built up coins. Newer players will never get ahead if these types of goals continue. Especially the extremely high priced ovens you have been creating lately.

Good luck to all who finish.
    I agree I am on level 99 and I gave up yesterday. I don't know why they made the rest of the candy canes 9 hours. I only had one oven from years ago, and was able to build 2 more butbits hard because out of 35 neighbors I only have a handful that actually play. I was doomed from the beginning. Oh well, until the next goal.

Rhino Keeper
    If I chose to FINISH the goal to get the fountain is it based on how much I had left to finish or is it one set price for anybody who chooses the FINISH option?

So, I was able to finish the goal with 8 hours to spare. I only cooked the number of Candy canes required for the goal. I just served my last round of candy cane cakes and thought I would start mastering the candy cane recipes. Imagine my shock to find that the ONLY recipe I have available now is for the Candy Cane cake. �� Did I miss something? Where are my candy cane recipes? They are not even showing as Locked greyed out, they are just gone!

I have closed the game and reopened it. I am playing on my iPad. Any ideas out there??

Have they removed all the new recipes from the candy cane oven now that the goal is over ? I didn?t get to finish the goal coz it was near impossible at this time of year with a full time job 😞

Fashion Designer
    Built 8 and didn't finish

Rhino Keeper
    Candy cane recipes are gone?! That makes no sense.

Are they still available to those who completed the goal. Now I’m very glad I didn’t buy more than 4 ovens.

Executive Chef
    I completed the goal and all the recipes are gone. I only bought the extra ovens for the recipes since I have the fountain already. This is ridiculous. It?s not even Christmas yet, and I don?t think any recipe that has had to be unlocked in the past was ever taken away.

I think my event ended early. ☹️

Why give us a poll asking if we liked the new recipes? Seriously..... SERIOUSLY! How can we like something that was taken away so quickly? (눈_눈). So typical and I'm not surprised in the least by this.
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.