View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

Rhino Keeper
    I might be crazy or really dumb and also cheap but I'm attempting this goal with only 4 ovens I was able to build 4 on day one thanks to a good inventory of random parts and my awesome neighbors. I also cooked the 22 and 16 hour recipes ahead of time yesterday so now I'm only 6 hours away from completing part 2 and moving on to part 3. Now that I see I'm going to have to make so many more with only 4 days left I'm less optimistic but my determination to save as many coins as possible is keeping me from building more.
    .... Sigh* I'll just have to wait and see and build some last minute if I have to...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    I might be crazy or really dumb and also cheap but I'm attempting this goal with only 4 ovens I was able to build 4 on day one thanks to a good inventory of random parts and my awesome neighbors. I also cooked the 22 and 16 hour recipes ahead of time yesterday so now I'm only 6 hours away from completing part 2 and moving on to part 3. Now that I see I'm going to have to make so many more with only 4 days left I'm less optimistic but my determination to save as many coins as possible is keeping me from building more.
    .... Sigh* I'll just have to wait and see and build some last minute if I have to...
    Good luck The worst is yet to come ...

Rhino Keeper
    This goal though impossible to do ill do it for the sake of the candy fountain that I missed buying when being offered for sale ill just go with the flow and when the the time ticks near the end I'll just used my precious gems to finish it with no remorse at all lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DoublePortion View Post
    I have 8. I invited you to be my neighbor so you could see. I am overlapping the 2nd and 3rd stages of the goal line. I hope that helps!
    I believe you but thank you for invitation!

Normally I only build a few myself and 5 per appliance during 15 day goals this goal I had to get 8 but I only keep one appliance two max once I finish and sell the others to get some coins back lol
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree, i love this game too but what they are doing is madness, not fair at all of storm8. I never get it done in those 5 days and although i think the fountain is lovely i'm not willing to pay that much gems to complete the goal, to bad! 😔

question : for part 3, we have to serve 2 hot chocolate. if we serve hot chocolate from gifts, would that count? I don't accept food gifts, only parts, but I would like to see an answer to this so that it could maybe help others finish the goal a little bit quicker. thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Four should be do-able, though I built 6 since I don't want to get up in the middle of the night.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by themusicloverme View Post
    question : for part 3, we have to serve 2 hot chocolate. if we serve hot chocolate from gifts, would that count? I don't accept food gifts, only parts, but I would like to see an answer to this so that it could maybe help others finish the goal a little bit quicker. thanks!
    No it doesn't count.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    I totally agree, i love this game too but what they are doing is madness, not fair at all of storm8. I never get it done in those 5 days and although i think the fountain is lovely i'm not willing to pay that much gems to complete the goal, to bad! ��
    By far I am able to complete each 5 day goal within 3-4 days using 6 ovens.
    I think the key is to have neighbor who think ahead and gift seasonal or common parts before the actual goal.
    It's not easy to guess which part will be required but if you accept all then you don't start from scratch when the goal starts.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast