View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    It’s not deceptive they never implied or said this or any goal could be completed with only one or two ovens. Of course they require only one or two as part of the goal if they had it at 8 or 9 people would then complain that they can’t get past the first step
    It is deceptive bc all of the previous goals can be completed with the required oven builds. It might be tight but it's mathematically doable. How can a person who doesn't frequent the boards know that they need so many more ovens?
    Cooking time is closer to a 15 day goal.

Rhino Keeper
    i missed this goal by 9 hours....bummer!!!
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Rhino Keeper
    Hopefully in the future they will just keep into consideration the duration of a goal with the duration of making recipes.
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic_baker View Post
    I finished this goal. I had to build 6 candy cane ovens. A pop up appeared telling me I won a candy cane fountain, but there's no candy cane fountain in my decor storage. I worked hard on this goal!
    Did you look at everything or just the end of your items? My fountain got stuck in the middle of floor decorations, not at the end like many Goal items.

I keep getting a pop-up that says there is LT merchandise, but I keep not seeing any LTM. Not sure if it's my account or what. Are others seeing that pop-up? Do others have LTM?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by diaperrash99 View Post
    i missed this goal by 9 hours....bummer!!!
    You still got 7 hours left

Atleast if they do a 5 day goal, make it where the recipes are reasonable time. New players dont have many neighbors and parts to get as many needed to complete the goal. I will just barely make it at 6.5 hour mark today. With having to use some gems to finish the last few minutes. Maybe extend it to a full week or not so many 9 hour recipes or so many quantities. For me, this was very hard to complete.

Here I thought it was just me failing at the goals lately. I have played for years and am about ready to quit, this game is no fun now.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Post Poll Added

Hey all,

I added a poll to this thread to gather feedback about this goal. Votes are anonymous and multiple-choice; you may choose many different answers from the poll above before submitting. And, as always, further thoughts are welcome.

The poll will close in 10 days. If you are on mobile, please scroll to the bottom and select 'View Full Site' to view the poll.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

This is the first goal, side goal, 5 day goal I wasn’t sure I was going to finish. I had to buy twice as many appliances as I normally do to make sure I finished. I think there should have been recipes that were 4-6 hours long, having all but 1 recipe be 9 hours with the amount of each recipe required was ridiculous. I feel bad for those who didn’t get to finish who really wanted the fountain.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Roll on 15 day goal on Thursday!