View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

Fashion Designer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2017-12-10 17_34_47.jpg 
Views:	1865 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	40662  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Does part 3 unlock root beer candy canes? I've already got the candy cane fountain, but if part 3 unlocks the root beer ones then there's no point doing part 4.
    Yes it does
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladiiglam View Post
    But all they decide to make all candy canes flavors 9 hours cooking time except for the candy cane cake which has 2 hours . I mean Storm8 can do soo much better than this...at least put a gap between 4 to 6 hours cooking time in those recipes...but 9 seriously!
    We had 8,9,16,22 hrs of cooking, even 2 days during the 5 day goal, so thanks God, they didn't create a new dish which it'll take us a week to cook it lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Weenietots View Post
    I agree with this completely. I suppose older players have a bit of an advantage (had 3 built) but I think with the forums posting steps ahead of time gives everyone an advantage and a chance to stagger your cooking to be ahead of the game. I'm building 8 also. I missed the first day, but I'll still be done on Monday. So it's definitely doable in three days, no stress involved, if you have a good stock of parts, stagger cooking, and even better neighbors for gifting parts.

Though, without the forum headsup, I don't think anyone could make it on time lol.
    That's true... Have to thank those who gem through the steps and post that here.

Rhino Keeper
    These 5 day goals need to go away or stop making us cook the same old recipes from the main oven ! I want new content never done before ! These constant repeats are getting worse long time players want new things !

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    We had 8,9,16,22 hrs of cooking, even 2 days during the 5 day goal, so thanks God, they didn't create a new dish which it'll take us a week to cook it lol
    That is so true, it would be a major headache and impossible to complete the 5 day goal at that point lol

New Resident
    I do sympathize with players not on high enough levels to complete this goal, but if you are at least at level 60 I don?t see why it would be an issue. I think a big problem is the people who request food. Requesting food makes literally no sense at all to me if you are on a higher level. By requesting only random parts I had enough parts to build 8 ovens without asking for anything from any neighbors on day 1. Everyone needs to remember it is just a game and where it may annoy new players that they can?t complete the goals without a lot of work it annoys me as a long time player that I can?t get a new prize. I?m just happy to have goals again honestly because for a long time we had nothing at all... I?m not trying to start any arguments I?m just stating that we also need to be greatful for what we have xoxox

I will be finished with this goal in a little under 4 hours, 9 appliances no gems spent and I’ll get some coins back when I sell back over half of the appliances.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

The last recipe for apple candy canes never unlocked on the new stoven, and didn`t found that recipe avaible on other oven..i will sure Not spent 18 gems because of an bug.

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Need More time for Candy Cane Goals

Been working relentlessly, but I?m not getting the item needed fast enough, and the time limit is to short for everything you want made... NEED MORE TIME FOR ME AND EVERYONE ELSE
    Activist

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast