View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

I already had several of these ovens, so I easily finished the goals. I didn't get a chance to finish mastering the Root Beer Candy Cane recipe - now it's gone, along with all the candy cane recipes. I hope it comes back at some point.

This one is going to be hard to ignore because I already ignore u have made this game so hard sometimes I can?t use all my ovens I buy a few floor tiles and suddenly I?m out of coins this shouldn?t happen I play a lot I shouldn?t be running out of coins and at one time I could tip more make more coins ya?ll have it set to where we can?t get out of a coin dry spell this game is truly ruined if this is the future of this game to play to unlock recipes so u can take the recipes off as of right now I?m so disgusted I?m am quitting another storm 8 game because I am stressing and angry over this one because I spend money here and have never quit because I think I spend too much on this game and it is throwing money to the wind
    I just feel robbed

Recipes aren't the only thing that S8 can make disappear...POOF I'm gone, 3 years RS, 1 year BS. Going to find something else to do with my time. Good luck all.

Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by teammaggie View Post
    So even if we completed the goal and unlocked all recipes they disappear??? I only did the goal for the new recipes since I had a fountain already. Now I can?t even master them but have built a bunch of candy cane makers for what? The 2hr recipe I had already mastered. What a waste! I hope this was a mistake and we get the new recipes back.
    Same here - definitely a waste of time. I could have been mastering other recipes I haven't gotten to.

Host(ess)
    I didnt finish the goals in time. I thought there was no final price so I didnt use gems. I thought the candy canes were going to stay like what?

Rhino Keeper
    I used all those parts to build more candy cane ovens to master all of the new recipes--only to have them disappear? Really?

Executive Chef
    Where did the recipes go? What's the point in the goal? I've only got candy cane cake! Storm8 is so scroogy this year.

Bad move on Storm 8's part. I join with every other player who is really ticked off at Storm 8 for this questionable decision. Makes me wonder if I should keep playing.

Rhino Keeper
    So I used gems to finish ovens that were missing part. I finished the goals in time. I earned the recipes.

Note to self: don't use gems to finish ovens because what is giveth will be taken away.