View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

Rhino Keeper
    This last goal was HORRIBLE! Luckily, I already have the Candy Fountain, but nonetheless, it is impossible to cook 20!!! Recipes that take 9 hours each for the final step, plus even more... and finish the goal on time. Each appliance needs 30 parts, so unless you already have the parts in your gifts, it is impossible to build a sufficient number of appliances within a short timeframe of the goal to be able to meet these crazy requirements! I am really disappointed with the way the game is heading... not fun anymore! Storm8, you should put more math into programming the requirements, so that a goal would be doable by any player, not just those who accumulated parts in their inventory. And no need to say, please gift everyone that candy fountain, that would be just a fair thing to do!

Really not happy. All the candy canes disappeared. I went as fast as BS would allow me and I could get parts and yet, I was unable to finish the final stage. What's more, I was not even able to get to a level 2 on any of the recipes since I was chasing here and there with the different recipes and it took 9 hours per recipe and I didn't have enough ovens. NOW, all the candy canes disappeared so I don't even get the opportunity to finish the recipes. What's more, it is over two weeks until Christmas and I can't make candy canes anymore ? What's with that? Lame ....

So disappointed...all my new recipes have disappeared

ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by kitty711 View Post
    Goals are not enough time. I got busy at work and missed it by a few hours. I?ve been playing since 2010, so I have enough parts and ovens and still feel this way.
    Totally agree with you😣

Farm Supplier
    So even if we completed the goal and unlocked all recipes they disappear??? I only did the goal for the new recipes since I had a fountain already. Now I can’t even master them but have built a bunch of candy cane makers for what? The 2hr recipe I had already mastered. What a waste! I hope this was a mistake and we get the new recipes back.

What the heck??? I finished the goal and unlocked all the recipes and all the candy cane recipes disappeared??? There was no way I could master all of them in 5 days!!! Give us back the candy cane recipes!!!!

Host(ess)
    Omg where is candy cane after the goal ������ they disapear -sad face-

Rhino Keeper
    I used my gems to finish the goal and was shocked to find candy cane recipes gone what happened Storm 8 i feel like being robbed lol

New Resident
    I can't believe the recipes are gone :-(

Fashion Designer
    If I’d realized these new recipes I unlocked were going to DISAPPEAR I would’ve tried to build more ovens. BUT there would still NOT have been anyway to have cooked ALL of the new 9hr recipes to mastering. I did not think these were disappearing. Ridiculous
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-13-17 at 11:13 AM. Reason: removed inappropriate implied language
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery