View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

I haven't parts storaged to build ovens. I could build 5 ovens until yesterday and however, I can't get on time because the last part has go out now for me. The only way I get the prize is spending a lot of gems... This is the second 5 days goal I can't finish... So sad about this. There are a lot of players that can't finish these goals on time!!

Quote Originally Posted by lenyavila View Post
    I haven't parts storaged to build ovens. I could build 5 ovens until yesterday and however, I can't get on time because the last part has go out now for me. The only way I get the prize is spending a lot of gems... This is the second 5 days goal I can't finish... So sad about this. There are a lot of players that can't finish these goals on time!!
    the goal ended already ?
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Rhino Keeper
    I still have 19 hours on my clock..5 more candy canes cooking for another 3 hrs 15 mins..and I need to cook 5 more. I think I still can make it! provided I remember to cook them straight away after the previous batch is done lol #crossesfingersheartandtoes
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

I finished this goal. I had to build 6 candy cane ovens. A pop up appeared telling me I won a candy cane fountain, but there's no candy cane fountain in my decor storage. I worked hard on this goal!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic_baker View Post
    I finished this goal. I had to build 6 candy cane ovens. A pop up appeared telling me I won a candy cane fountain, but there's no candy cane fountain in my decor storage. I worked hard on this goal!
    Try closing bs and restart it. It should be there. I can't remember how far you have to scroll to get to it.

I just did the first 3 parts to unlock all the recipes. I already had 2 candy cane fountains so didn't need a third one. I like getting new recipes though as it makes a change from all my ovens doing RVC.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

I already have the Candy Cane Fountain too. So I only completed step #3 when the rootbeer candy canes unlocked.
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Rhino Keeper
    It will cost me 37 gems to skip the steps to complete this goal so I need to decide if I like this fountain enough to spend the gems. �� It’s such a busy season and just too hard to complete in such a short amount of time....unless you bought 9 appliances.

I also concur! I logged on to complain about the limited time given to do this goal. Glad to see I'm not the only one. They must all be having a good laugh at our expense.

Rhino Keeper
    It'd be nice if a mod would report our concerns and possibly have the powers that be add 48 hours to the goal. It's deceptive to only require one oven built when they know it's mathematically impossible to complete with one oven.

Quote Originally Posted by hellob73 View Post
    It'd be nice if a mod would report our concerns and possibly have the powers that be add 48 hours to the goal. It's deceptive to only require one oven built when they know it's mathematically impossible to complete with one oven.

It’s not deceptive they never implied or said this or any goal could be completed with only one or two ovens. Of course they require only one or two as part of the goal if they had it at 8 or 9 people would then complain that they can’t get past the first step
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐