View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    Candy cane recipes are gone?! That makes no sense.

Are they still available to those who completed the goal. Now I’m very glad I didn’t buy more than 4 ovens.
    I too was quite surprised when I didn't finish the goal & those recipes disappeared. I'm hoping it's a glitch??

Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    Candy cane recipes are gone?! That makes no sense.

Are they still available to those who completed the goal. Now I’m very glad I didn’t buy more than 4 ovens.

Nope all of them are gone and I am beyond p o’d
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Catwoman131313 View Post
    So, I was able to finish the goal with 8 hours to spare. I only cooked the number of Candy canes required for the goal. I just served my last round of candy cane cakes and thought I would start mastering the candy cane recipes. Imagine my shock to find that the ONLY recipe I have available now is for the Candy Cane cake. �� Did I miss something? Where are my candy cane recipes? They are not even showing as Locked greyed out, they are just gone!

I have closed the game and reopened it. I am playing on my iPad. Any ideas out there??

Hopefully, it’s just a glitch. The oven also isn’t available for sale, unlike the Coffin drink maker and the Bakesgiving oven.

I purchased the ovens to finish the menu, the ovens had 6 recipes on them when purchased. The ovens only have 1 recipe on them now, 5 are gone. I completed the goal in 4 day. I purchased them, in my book that's fraud. Nothing was told to us about the goal being limited and that the recipes would disappear when the Goal was closed at the 5 days. This is the last 5 day goal I'm playing, it's not worth the money, or the time, when storm8 doesn't allow enough time to reach level 4 on all the recipes.

Farm Supplier
    Please storm8 return the candy canes everyone worked so hard to unlock all those..

I failed the goal.. Really wanted the fountain too. Just saw we lost unlocked recipes. Not real happy now. Please S8 leave the greedy moves to EA, you're better than that. .
    Last edited by Sammysimsville; 12-12-17 at 07:36 PM.
    Restaurant Story: Riverside Lodge
    Bakery Story: Millyways

Rhino Keeper
    This is horrible. We don't even get to keep the recipes?!?!

All my recipes are gone too!! Plus i didnt get my fountain!!! And its not even showing where missed or goals prizes u didnt do, at the end of floor decor, where missed ones are!! I bought 13 ovens to finish on time & planned on cooking more after goal!!! Fix this s8!!!! I want my fountain & recipes!! U know how much money ive spent!!! Help please!!!!! Sue

Farm Supplier
    I just sent a note to storm8 on their request form about the missing recipes bug.
    The support email sends back email saying storm8 uses request form (link in their answering email). They don’t use game support email. Their help instructions need updated here.

New Resident
    Wow, I hope this is just a glitch. I’ve never had recipes just vanish from an oven I bought. I wouldn’t have bought so many if this isn’t a glitch.