View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

New Resident
    I too used real money to purchase gems so I was able to unlock all the recipes. I also feel robbed!!! To diligently work and use real money via gems, only to have it all taken away. ROTTEN, ROTTEN, ROTTEN!!

Can?t believe the Candy canes have all disappeared, WHAT was the point in this goal??? They looked so pretty, that was the reason I raced to unlock them. Shame on you S8...

Executive Chef
    All of my recipes have disappeared!!! Even the ones I had before the goal!

This was NOT enough time to master all the many new recipes!!!

The holidays aren't even over yet, no need to take away holiday recipes already!!

Please bring back the recipes, this is outrageous!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I came to see if anyone else has the same problem, not able to make candy canes anymore? i have 6 ovens so what now they are useless?? Sorry but WTF storm8

Rhino Keeper
    All I can say is just....Wow! This is a new low! Very disappointed in you S8! You should be embarrassed and ashamed! It?s a Christmas oven with Christmas candy canes and it?s a time of giving. Your customers bought the ovens, worked hard to unlock the recipes and some or many spent gems given the ?extremely? short duration of this event to complete the goals and to unlock recipes.

The recipes should be returned or extend the time through end of the year.

Executive Chef
    I finished the goals the other day with time to spare. I have about 8 or 9 ovens. I bought 2 or 3 more since I still had some in storage. A few years ago we bought the ovens and they took the original candy cane recipe away from us. I was so happy we got it and three new ones. I hadnt mastered it yet.

Imagine my chagrine and anger when I log into my game to finish cooking, to not only see yet a new goal BUT my darn candy canes gone! Because of the shortness of the goal I hasnt finished mastering the original. LET ALONE THE NEW ONES! I didnt even get the first gem.

Id really like to new whats up with the random stupidity regarding this stove. And why for the SECOND time are our recipes being taken away again!

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm... So I see I'm not the only one who lost the recipes... If they don't re-release them then I'd like to change my poll vote. I put that I enjoyed the goal, not because of the time constraint but because of the prize and the opportunity to earn 12 gems (having unlocked all the recipes) and also because I actually finished. I didn't have any ovens built at all but I was able to build 4 on day one and waited till I was on step 3 to build 2 more since I'm cheap but I got it done with 11 hours to spare and no timers/ sleep deprivation. I hate to say this but I think it's a good idea to start polishing your neighbor list until you have at least 35 great neighbors that play daily and gift useful parts (not food we could all bake ourselves). Otherwise these goals will be impossible to complete no matter what level you're on as it's no secret now that goals require having a good inventory of random parts. I do feel bad for new players though as they literally have no chance.

* edited to add that because I believe in S8 ... I hope that when they DO return our recipes... That we at least receive some sort of apology gift to compensate for the progress on the cook times I'm sure we're going to lose (just like the last time). Especially since we've already cooked a gazillion candy canes as a part of the goal.
    Last edited by babublik; 12-13-17 at 01:37 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The issue of the candy canes has been reported by Pixiegamer (your mod here in BS) and the issue is under investigation.

New Resident

Angry Missing Hourly Countdown?

Quote Originally Posted by smtexas View Post
    I think my event ended early. ☹️
    Mine too! I believe it said "1 day" before I went to bed, but less than eight hours later, the goal disappeared!

Was there an hourly countdown for this goal at all like previous goals?

New Resident

what's wrong S8???!!!

so disappointed. I spent my gems and building parts for nothing???
    Last edited by daeho99; 12-13-17 at 02:13 AM. Reason: wrong quoted