View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wonkas123 View Post
    Recipes aren't the only thing that S8 can make disappear...POOF I'm gone, 3 years RS, 1 year BS. Going to find something else to do with my time. Good luck all.
    LOL! 😂 You'll not be the only one. Poof!

Could someone please tell me where to find the prize? I hit Finish at the end. Still haven't found it.
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Could someone please tell me where to find the prize? I hit Finish at the end. Still haven't found it.
    Thanks,
    Amy
    Mine is in the floor decorations tab, kind of in the middle of them. Shut down you're system, open it up again and then go in and check for it in your floor decorations. Should be there.

So glad it?s back, mistakes happen but why not bring the goal back I mean 5 days isn?t long enough for the goal! I didn?t know it was 5 days until I looked here! I think because of the mistake we should get the surprise or something for all the confusion

I still can't find the fountain after restarting the game. I've gone through the floor decoration tab about three times and still nothing.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by brittanyperrault View Post
    I still can't find the fountain after restarting the game. I've gone through the floor decoration tab about three times and still nothing.
    Thanks to my nbr, she told me that the Candy Cane Fountain is somewhere in the middle of the floor deco tab, next to Party Hazel.

Hope you'll find it!

i'm with the players who are done and over it. i'm glad some of you are celebrating the new candy canes but for me it's only about the original candy canes. s8 clearly messed the whole goal up and they won't bother to fix it AGAIN. years for the candy canes to finally return then they take them away again with no warning. they can't seem to fix this issue nor do they care to. the game's done. it's time to stop spending money on it.

Executive Chef
    I didn’t think to look for a special thread about the candy cane machine/debacle, but needless to say....I was so ANGRY when I saw that all the recipes had been taken away except candy cane cake. Again...! It makes me feel feel a little better that they made a mistake in doing so...still I wish they had just left the original recipe. It’s just silly to take it. But if I had it my way we would never ever EVER have any recipes taken away from any machine.

It just alarmed me also b/c thy always take away recipes from the normal oven and stove, on both RS AND BS but they never usually do from particular machines. Then again, they only recently started to give people more recipes on old machines and brought these in new goals so people could unlock them.

I don’t know honestly! I guess I will see what happens on 12/26...that will determine whether or not I stay.

At least I can make SOME kind of candy cane lol... oy. And sigh. ; )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Thanks,
    Amy
    If you mean you looked at your goal clipboard and saw a big red Finish button, that's the button you get when the goal expired and you didn't complete it. It just removes the goal from your clipboard, it doesn't give you the prize.

I voted that the time was too short (or the required servings too numerous), but other than that was happy with the goal. I like the prize and the new recipes could have been more creative but they were okay.

I'm not including the glitch in my vote, since it was fixed by the time I voted. Would have appreciated keeping the basic candy canes too, but wasn't surprised to see them go since it happened before.
    Last edited by twospoons; 12-15-17 at 06:22 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I'm really glad I checked the forum about this! Because I was super frustrated once 1. I failed the goal due to the short amount of time and 2. everything I unlocked was taken away! I put down the game for a bit because I was annoyed lol. Glad it was a mistake and fixed.

What gets me thinking though is typically in gaming, a very small percentage of people actively use a forum dedicated to that game or visit a forum to dig for information. So I'm sure there are plenty of disgruntled users who decided to quit or take a break over this goal mishap, or put away their ovens in disgust and will have no idea certain candy cane recipes were returned to the oven. A blanket announcement or gift from Storm8 in the actual game would go a long way towards plenty of players imo.