View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Are you talking about the small pics posted by the original poster? They would have to enlarge it in their own post, or have a moderator enlarge it, only then the pics would be large. Otherwise, it will remain the original size, even if you copy and paste it into your own post. and no amount of double clicking on the pic would change the size of the pics lol...
    Yeah, the ones have the darkened game background. They're really tiny in the other thread, but bigger in this one. I can't copy them the size of this one.

If we wait, someone else will post normal-size pics.

I'm still hoping that when the pics come through, they won't say 16 of one dish.

Anyone can post what the Candy Cane Fountain looks like?

Rhino Keeper
    Too many requirements for only 5 days!! and I don't even have the fountain. I hope I can make it.
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katmontano View Post
    Anyone can post what the Candy Cane Fountain looks like?
    A pic of fountain is on Page 3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Yeah, the ones have the darkened game background. They're really tiny in the other thread, but bigger in this one. I can't copy them the size of this one.

If we wait, someone else will post normal-size pics.

I'm still hoping that when the pics come through, they won't say 16 of one dish.

Here's Bakerling's screengrabs without quote, just copy and paste pics below to post#1

I couldn't post her part 4 pics, attachements not showing for me :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Here's Bakerling's screengrabs without quote, just copy and paste pics below to post#1

I couldn't post her part 4 pics, attachements not showing for me :/

I could see the final prize pic before, but now I cannot. For some reason, the only pics I can ever see for sure are yours. In every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by noellescribbles View Post
    But, what is the purpose of an un-finishable goal? Most people do not have the time or patience to stress out doing mental gymnastics for a game. If I wanted to worry about squeezing things into my schedule, I would go back to work! It is not the player's job to make the best of a game and try to have fun. It is the game's job to be fun for the vast majority of its players. One would not expect the user/buyer of any other product to quietly deal with its faults.

I think the criticism posted here is well deserved constructive feedback.
    I agree, as I agree with all the other criticisms. The pressure is increasing with each successive short goal (which will be immediately followed by a "long" goal. The fun is gone, as is the ability for even mid-level players to participate.
    I introduced a friend to the game 3 months ago. She has caught on quickly, is now level 55, and has 30 excellent neighbors. Each time a goal appears, I must say to her "Don't try it. You'll lose money and probably won't be able to finish it." She has yet to do a goal...what fun is that?
    In 6 years of playing, I have never seen things sink to this level of absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I agree, as I agree with all the other criticisms. The pressure is increasing with each successive short goal (which will be immediately followed by a "long" goal. The fun is gone, as is the ability for even mid-level players to participate.
    I introduced a friend to the game 3 months ago. She has caught on quickly, is now level 55, and has 30 excellent neighbors. Each time a goal appears, I must say to her "Don't try it. You'll lose money and probably won't be able to finish it." She has yet to do a goal...what fun is that?
    In 6 years of playing, I have never seen things sink to this level of absurdity.
    Maybe you should stop telling her don’t try it. Of course she’ll never finish a goal if it’s not even attempted
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I had 6 when I started and then calculated that 8 would help me finish on time. So I got two more.

Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Just curious... how many Candy Cane Makers do you have or planning to make?
    I have 8. I invited you to be my neighbor so you could see. I am overlapping the 2nd and 3rd stages of the goal line. I hope that helps!

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast