View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

I'm amazed that 20% of respondents thought the goal duration was just fine!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    It?s not deceptive they never implied or said this or any goal could be completed with only one or two ovens. Of course they require only one or two as part of the goal if they had it at 8 or 9 people would then complain that they can?t get past the first step
    I don't know if it's deceptive, but it's kind of rotten. People ought to be able to complete the goal by following the instructions given in the goal. This time, they couldn't. It's been close in the past - it's often close, which is why most of us build extra appliances. But this time, there was NO WAY to finish the goal if you followed the instructions.

The goals should be POSSIBLE to accomplish when instructions are followed. IMO.

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to finish this goal BUT I already had 3 ovens in storage. I built 3 more BUT I didnt have to request parts because I had a surplus of those basic parts needed.

If I had to request parts I would not have completed it, especially with all the candy canes requiring 9 Hours! And 16 candy canes at one part?!

New Resident
    The goals are becoming way too difficulr to complete in this short amount of time. The ovens take too many parts to be able to build enough in time. We have lives, jobs to go to. And trying to bake all the times your counters never empty. Never used to be like this.

Quick question,
    Should I spend some gems to finish 4 more faster? I already had 1 oven built so did 3 more throughout, but still running out of time. What exactly is the prize?
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy

New Resident
    Totally agree. A rediculous goal. And they just keep coming and coming. The holiday long gone and you’ll still be baking holiday items. I’m still looking at Halloween stuff!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Quick question,
    Should I spend some gems to finish 4 more faster? I already had 1 oven built so did 3 more throughout, but still running out of time. What exactly is the prize?
    Thanks,
    Amy
    The prize is the Candy Cane Fountain, a 3x3 decor piece that originally debuted in Dec 2014. Its original cost was 35 gems.

Blog preview pic (it's the fountain in the right half):

~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Quick question,
    Thanks,
    Amy
    Hi amy, i had 4 ovens but got stressed that i wouldn't make it on time, so i bought 2 more, with 6 ovens i was able to finish this goal at the end of the 4th day.
    The Candy Cane Fountain was the prize you could read that in the other messages with the pictures, also what you needed so you could work ahead on some dishes. So glad that others here post that info!

Quote Originally Posted by kieranyeow View Post
    the goal ended already ?
    No, sorry. My English isn't very good. What I was trying to say is that the last part of the goal started for me on that moment. So I can't get on time with 5 ovens.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    The prize is the Candy Cane Fountain, a 3x3 decor piece that originally debuted in Dec 2014. Its original cost was 35 gems.

Blog preview pic (it's the fountain in the right half):

Blog? What blog? I didn't know there were previews. Do they say when goals will begin?