View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME??!? All my candy cane's recipes gone..... Or is it only me? This game driving me crazy more often lately and it's make me sad cuz I use to love it 😞😭😞😭

haha! nice wake up this morning! these goals sd be not for xmas, but for april 1st!
    so when we talked about *****ing with time & tasks, it wasn't *****ing, the main joke is here!

hmm... don't even know how to vote in the poll... i don't see the question "did you like that all your recipes are gone?" there...

Rhino Keeper
    could not believe my eyes when I saw that all Candy Canes recipies were gone except the 2 hr cake recipi .
    Please tell us that this is a mistake we had to work so hard to unlock the recipies.

Very disappointed and very annoyed S8 what is the matter with these games sidegoals ridiculous amount of recipies to bake
    This used to be a fun game but not anymore!����������������

Please give us back the Candy cane recipies we earned them!!!

Rhino Keeper
    ��������������������

This is a first I bought 8 extra ovens on top of what I already had since I am long time player I already had 8 made and u stole the recipes on the ovens we should be allowed to finish baking and get our gems from the ovens we bought that?s the only reason I still play because I am a long time player so when we have a Goal I can still earn my gems from finish the baking because you folks r pulling out old stuff I already have it?s the only incentive I have to keep playing as a long time player is getting the gems even though it?s not a lot it?s enough to keep me here and I buy gems also I?m so mad right now I always felt like I spent too much money to walk away from this game I enjoyed this game before it was taken over it?s not as fun it?s gotten hard instead of enjoyable this is my outlet from real life as of today u left me feeling ROBBED

New Resident
    I had the countdown clock. Though with the “in progress” band it was hard to see the number of hours left on the countdown. But it was there for me. Sorry to hear it wasn’t there for you.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by poljp View Post
    Mine too! I believe it said "1 day" before I went to bed, but less than eight hours later, the goal disappeared!

Was there an hourly countdown for this goal at all like previous goals?
    I had the countdown clock. Though with the ?in progress? band it was hard to see the number of hours left on the countdown. But it was there for me. Sorry to hear it wasn?t there for you. I had a hard time reading the countdown clock because of the ?in progress? band. It was hard to see how many hours were left. But it was there.

Executive Chef
    I am livid too. I built more ovens for the event and still did not finish, missed by a few minutes, and then was flabbergasted to find all the recipes gone. No one would have been able to master them even if they completed the goals, which were ridiculous by the way. They had better give back the recipes that we worked to unlock!!

Farm Supplier
    Scrooge is making an appearance at S8. The candy cane recipes need to come back.

It simple if we made through the goals to unlock these recipes they should still be there to finish like they always have that is fair I unlocked the recipes then u stole them