View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the goal this morning. I had 10 ovens already built from before. I did make stuff ahead of time. I can see where if you only had a few appliances built that it would be almost impossible to complete with the long cooking times. Good luck to everyone else still trying to complete this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlene287 View Post
    I?m starting to get discouraged by the goal cooking requirements! I work full time and can?t babysit my bakery all day... yup I work weekends too! I understand you don?t want the goals to be too easy but every candy cane is 9 hours and now we have to produce 42 in 5 days? And that is without the multiple 16 hour hot chocolates; 8 hour egg nog & milkshakes, 4 hou flan etc...��

Delectable
    yeah i get what you mean , people who are not aware of forums or google it won't be able to know it actually takes more thing to cook in the coming goals in order to get the prize and finish the goal on time. They are having fun with games , they thought the goal should be easy , when i comes to one day left , boom , 16 candy canes , 4 root bear candy canes , 5 candy cane cakes , bam , miss the prize.

Honestly , i love BS so much but im afraid that people are starting to leave the game as the game is quite unstable lately , hopefully s8 could make a change , SAVE BAKERY TEAM LAVA < PLEASE SAVE OUR WONDERFUL GAME !!!!

Please santa , please.
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    no, i'm not talking now about older players and/or those who visits forum / can search / google it )))

i'm talking about the fact that goals started to show tasks incorrectly.

i really seen several guys before, lvl99, who built 1+2 ovens, and was doing monthly goals in slow-motion. this was just their play style. and goals never *****ed them - they got in time, so they got their prizes.
    even lvl99 players can be those who never heard about community. they were just playing, having fun, got used to some order. doing goals as they received them, goal by goal, task by task - and getting in time with them.

but now the tasks conflict with time given.

if you give 120 hrs to complete the goal, you sd make sure that all conditions you mention will be in correspondence with it.
    means, in this particular case, the task sd sound
    "build 1 candy cane maker
    (you should have at least 4 to complete the goals in time)"

otherwise, there could be no chance for those who are doing tasks step-by-step
    (moreover, this time the goals didn't even show how many parts are. just "p1" "p2" etc..., not "p1 of N")
    yeah i get what you mean , people who are not aware of forums or google it won't be able to know it actually takes more thing to cook in the coming goals in order to get the prize and finish the goal on time. They are having fun with games , they thought the goal should be easy , when i comes to one day left , boom , 16 candy canes , 4 root bear candy canes , 5 candy cane cakes , bam , miss the prize.

Honestly , i love BS so much but im afraid that people are starting to leave the game as the game is quite unstable lately , hopefully s8 could make a change , SAVE BAKERY TEAM LAVA < PLEASE SAVE OUR WONDERFUL GAME !!!!

Please santa , please.

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

kinda agree with you Charlene hahaha , thanks VANA !
    Last edited by kieranyeow; 12-11-17 at 07:37 PM. Reason: replied wrongly

Host(ess)
    I am beginning to wonder if they are trying to make players discouraged enough to quit this game. I really enjoyed playing this game in the past but the fun is being sucked out of it. I just realized that there is no way to finished this goal in the amount of time given without trying to build about 10 ovens. Without more realistic times to achieve goals, I'm just wasting my time because there is no enjoyment in it.

Quote Originally Posted by kieranyeow View Post

Please santa , please.
    second to santa with that!

i hope that santa will be more kind to our developers than last time:
    they worked hard this year and they deserved to have next year better than leaving one.
    wishing this to them, i wanna thank them for not leaving this game like couple of other ones when hard times came,
    and wanna wish the same for us players - coz this is clear that our wealth in the game depends a lot on their own wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by kieranyeow View Post
    can our dear moderators pleasw remove my reply to Charlene ,i was replying Vana ,thanks ya !
    ps: you can edit yr posts whenever you need it:
    check the post you want to change, where you usually tap "reply with quote" -
    under posts published by you sd be additional button
    to the left of "reply" & "reply w quote" - button "edit".
    you cannot delete yr post at all, but you can edit it,
    kinda "agree with you charlene", or "nevermind i found it" etc. )))

Rhino Keeper
    The goals should be able to get done with the ovens that are required to buy. For example, you can technically finish the 15 day goals with the 2 X 2 ovens you have to build. However, there's no way to finish this goal with the 2 they require.
    They should have made us build 4-6. I have 4 and I'm still not likely to finish. Very disappointed.

[QUOTE=VanaCatu;1477676]second to santa with that!

i hope that santa will be more kind to our developers than last time:
    they worked hard this year and they deserved to have next year better than leaving one.
    wishing this to them, i wanna thank them for not leaving this game like couple of other ones when hard times came,
    and wanna wish the same for us players - coz this is clear that our wealth in the game depends a lot on their own wealth.

I agree with this, they completely abandoned quite a few of their games as far as updates and goals all they got was sad little sales during holidays. I think we need to be at the very least grateful that didn’t happen to BS or RS for those of us who play that as well
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by hellob73 View Post
    The goals should be able to get done with the ovens that are required to buy. For example, you can technically finish the 15 day goals with the 2 X 2 ovens you have to build. However, there's no way to finish this goal with the 2 they require.
    They should have made us build 4-6.
    this!!! thank you! this is exactly what i meant, but my poor english didn't allow me to make it understood.
    in 2 latest flash goals (5days) - tksgiving & xmas - they didn't make task conditions necessary & sufficient, as it was usual and as it must be.

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    this!!! thank you! this is exactly what i meant, but my poor english didn't allow me to make it understood.
    in 2 latest flash goals (5days) - tksgiving & xmas - they didn't make task conditions necessary & sufficient, as it was usual and as it must be.
    Absolutely agree on this!