View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
268. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Enjoyed This Goal

76 28.36%
  • I Didn't Enjoy This Goal

96 35.82%
  • I Didn't Participate

2 0.75%
  • I Liked The New Recipes

134 50.00%
  • I Disliked The New Recipes

16 5.97%
  • I Liked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

117 43.66%
  • I Disliked The Final Prize (Candy Cane Fountain)

12 4.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

23 8.58%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

213 79.48%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

6 2.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy Cane Goal 12/7 [POLL ADDED]

Rhino Keeper
    Please Extend the time on this goal I’m trying so hard to complete this but it impossible, to many recipes not enough time, they are also to long 9 hours each is too much
    Activist

Fashion Designer
    I agree, too much food in too little time

Rhino Keeper
    Really S8!!!! You’ll be losing players very soon. 5 day goal with unrealistic cooking times. Players shouldn’t have to buy 5-10 ovens to complete goals.

Sorry to complain. The oven is cute. I had 2 already. I really like it when you add new recipes to old ovens. But having to buy so many ovens and then try and collect many many parts now is ridiculous! I’ve been playing a long time so I have built up coins. Newer players will never get ahead if these types of goals continue. Especially the extremely high priced ovens you have been creating lately.

Good luck to all who finish.

Farm Supplier
    Indeed good luck to all who try to finish this goal. If I make it, it will be because I have wonderful nbrs. I have 7 ovens now and started with none. It will be a close call, even though I have been cooking ahead. I love the ovens and the end reward is very nice as well.
    Hope we get a nice 14 day Christmas goal with nice warm Christmas items and not like last year when we ended up with a blue Christmas.

the point is that 5 days goals are not honest.

the goals we had earlier (4-5 weeks) were honest:
    - if they said "have 1 oven #1 & 2 ovens #2" - it was possible to complete them within stipulated time frame even having only 3 goal ovens in total, and not having to wake up in the middle of the night.

15 days goal format is very tight:
    - having 3 total ovens, you need exactly 15 days to finish (again, w/o "night harvest").

but 5 days goals - they become worse and worse.

halloween goal was fine:
    - having 1 coffin drink machine, you cd finish the goal in 4.5 days (with normal night break).

thanksgiving one worse:
    - having one bakesgiving oven, you needed not less 6.5 days (no-sleep mode).

and now, for xmas, we have:
    - 1 candy cane maker = over 15 days to complete (no-sleep mode).

i understand, that we are all smart here, lol, and nobody does it with one oven only.
    but how many players read the forum? how many are contacting with each other in game?
    imagin newbie just reached "goal-accessible" levels? the goal says, have 1 oven - he builds it one day, trying to do next wht goal requires - and gets nothing.

i think, no matter who plays and how he does it, the goal book must show "doable" tasks, and not to mislead players deliberately.

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished it a few hours ago with 6 ovens. No gems spent and no waking-up-at-the-middle-of-night.
    Thank you S8 for the new 9-hour recipes! So much easier to manage than those less than 4 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    the point is that 5 days goals are not honest.

the goals we had earlier (4-5 weeks) were honest:
    - if they said "have 1 oven #1 & 2 ovens #2" - it was possible to complete them within stipulated time frame even having only 3 goal ovens in total, and not having to wake up in the middle of the night.

15 days goal format is very tight:
    - having 3 total ovens, you need exactly 15 days to finish (again, w/o "night harvest").

but 5 days goals - they become worse and worse.

halloween goal was fine:
    - having 1 coffin drink machine, you cd finish the goal in 4.5 days (with normal night break).

thanksgiving one worse:
    - having one bakesgiving oven, you needed not less 6.5 days (no-sleep mode).

and now, for xmas, we have:
    - 1 candy cane maker = over 15 days to complete (no-sleep mode).

i understand, that we are all smart here, lol, and nobody does it with one oven only.
    but how many players read the forum? how many are contacting with each other in game?
    imagin newbie just reached "goal-accessible" levels? the goal says, have 1 oven - he builds it one day, trying to do next wht goal requires - and gets nothing.

i think, no matter who plays and how he does it, the goal book must show "doable" tasks, and not to mislead players deliberately.
    But the fact that so many (older) players have completed it within 5 days means it's do-able, no?

And the goals (5- or 15- or the previous 30-day ones) are difficult for newbies to complete... as it is for all games.
    Same with game guides (this forum) - those who bother to search and read and calculate always get ahead of games - any games.

Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    But the fact that so many (older) players have completed it within 5 days means it's do-able, no?

And the goals (5- or 15- or the previous 30-day ones) are difficult for newbies to complete... as it is for all games.
    Same with game guides (this forum) - those who bother to search and read and calculate always get ahead of games - any games.
    no, i'm not talking now about older players and/or those who visits forum / can search / google it )))

i'm talking about the fact that goals started to show tasks incorrectly.

i really seen several guys before, lvl99, who built 1+2 ovens, and was doing monthly goals in slow-motion. this was just their play style. and goals never *****ed them - they got in time, so they got their prizes.
    even lvl99 players can be those who never heard about community. they were just playing, having fun, got used to some order. doing goals as they received them, goal by goal, task by task - and getting in time with them.

but now the tasks conflict with time given.

if you give 120 hrs to complete the goal, you sd make sure that all conditions you mention will be in correspondence with it.
    means, in this particular case, the task sd sound
    "build 1 candy cane maker
    (you should have at least 4 to complete the goals in time)"

otherwise, there could be no chance for those who are doing tasks step-by-step
    (moreover, this time the goals didn't even show how many parts are. just "p1" "p2" etc..., not "p1 of N")

I?m starting to get discouraged by the goal cooking requirements! I work full time and can?t babysit my bakery all day... yup I work weekends too! I understand you don?t want the goals to be too easy but every candy cane is 9 hours and now we have to produce 42 in 5 days? And that is without the multiple 16 hour hot chocolates; 8 hour egg nog & milkshakes, 4 hou flan etc...😠

Delectable

Rhino Keeper
    I had to build 8 ovens in order to finish this goal by tomorrow... Please S8, check your requirements for the next goal.
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast