Thread: Sawmill Not Dropping Wood or Logs

Sawmill Not Dropping Wood or Logs

For the past couple days (ever since the event with the stones of strength/truth/etc) my 2 sawmills only drop stones and sap but no wood or logs. I think this is a bug as I always used to get at least one every time.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sawmills don't drop stones or logs, they only drop wood, sap and living wood. If you have 99 of any of these in your inventory, there are no drops, just a few coins. Are you maxed on these drops?

Sparkling mines drop stones etc.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't been able to collect any wood from one of my saw mills for at least 4 collections now. Inventory is not maxed as I'm working on ship wheels...I've read a few post from players not getting the stone drops from mills but I'm curious to see if I'm the only one lacking wood drops. Thx in advance for any insight ✨

New Resident
    I don?t know what the cause is, but my two level 3 sawmills are not dropping wood. This is at least four times in a row and I?m down to nothing so it?s not because I have 99 and can?t get more. Still dropping the stones of strength even though I?m done with that quest. iPhone 6S, iOS 11.2
    Last edited by hossct; 12-10-17 at 05:58 PM.

I've reported this issue.

I'm sorry I didn't get the specific words right, yes I meant to say that I am not getting any wood. I have only had 4 wood over the past week and I've collected from the sawmills many times and never got any. I see you reported this as a bug and others are having this issue too.

New Resident
    For the first time a few seconds ago, I finally received wood from my sawmills so this issue may have been fixed.

Yes this has been fixed. It was an issue just with one level of the sawmill. Thanks for being patient

Yes it seems to have been fixed! I'm getting wood again from my sawmills and my tree that drops them and living wood.