Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mama and Old Claws Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I still think they might have stuffed up the schedule for this a little. I have 5 days left on the Claws Dragons goal, and I have 5 days left on my Dragon Tales. I started the Dragon Tales immediately,... Chapter 9 and 10 of the Tales give you a pretty big number of Wishlists..
    Yes schedule isn't right... Tree Top goal has 6 days left & awards 2000 cookies and 2000 wish lists but Klaws shows ending 2 days?!!!
    Tree Top is 2 parts, breed Stocking and Merry dragons.
    Hopefully moderator can find out why it's goofed up. Kooky Panda to the rescue! lol
    iPhone iOS (attach it to your PC or TV for large screen view!)
    And Android Tablet
    Champs: Mithril & Glasswing
    (THANKS S8 for my 2017 Xmas gifts (2 Champs)!!)
    No Diamonds yet

The timer on "Happiest Holidays" goal (Mama & Old Klaws) is showing 6 hrs. It's 7 am on my day 10 and I NEED those wishlists from completing Tales to craft Old Klaws. (No chance for Mama)
    Can anyone confirm if it's only the goal that's ending or are the dragons also leaving? Many thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope the dragons will still be able to be crafted after the goal ends. Maybe when the game resets today they will adjust the time left for the goal to at least end after the tales is done or at least let us be able to craft them until the end of the tales. I waited to start my tales because I wanted to breed the snow elf first and now I won't finish tales before the timer runs out for the claws dragons.
    Last edited by Sugarcat5; 12-29-17 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Change a word

Rhino Keeper
    So, do we know if today is the final day to craft these in the Spell Shop?

Executive Chef
    Just have Mama crafting which makes a change !
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    Mama and Old Klaws are still in the craft shop. They may stay around for a couple of weeks longer.

Rhino Keeper
    I just couldn’t let go! I used gold and finished the tournament so I could have Old Klaws. I just couldn’t help myself, my Christmas present to myself... I was on #16 of the tournament and used ultimate on all except 3 or 4, I think it was.
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Nightclub Owner
    I was able to craft 2 Mama Klaws and was absolutely sure I would never reach the total for Old Klaws. Imagine my surprise and joy when the last event and tournament gave me not only enough to make it but 2000 extra wish lists! I hope that if they continue to do these monthly craft-able dragon duos that S8 will also keep offering enough of the event exclusive materials so that even if we miss or don't complete a single event the dragons are still attainable.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 12-29-17 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Mama and Old Klaws are still in the craft shop. They may stay around for a couple of weeks longer.
    There are several goals still active where were earning Wishlists & Cookies!
    Yeah I submitted a complaint because they had a timer on the Klaws goal showing Klaws ended with the Krampis tournament. It didn't make sense because we had 5 days left on Tree Top (Stocking&Merry which was 2000 each) & now 4 more days for part 3 (Star Toppper for additional 4000 gingerbread cookies)
    Then we had days time on the Dragon Tales (ending today) which had a TON of Wishlists too!
    Several neighbors submitted too... We didn't want to spend gold to finish DTales or Tree Top to get Klaws it wasn't logical... S8 Error I'm sure.... Thank goodness S8 came through & fixed it!

Although (in fear of losing Klaws I spent gold to speed up Stocking to collect from Merry&stocking then I sped up Spellshop to be able to craft thinking they'd leave the shop lol
    Last edited by CamileGame; 12-29-17 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Klaws goal is still active goes through End December

Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    So, do we know if today is the final day to craft these in the Spell Shop?
    No we are still earning cookies & Wishlists through end of December. I just got 4000 cookies from hatching Stocking dragon & my neighbor (less than 1/2 hour ago got a bunch of Wishlists from her event) The time for Klaws goal was confused we had all December... Remember that's what the Klaws announcement said in the game when it 1st came out.
    iPhone iOS (attach it to your PC or TV for large screen view!)
    And Android Tablet
    Champs: Mithril & Glasswing
    (THANKS S8 for my 2017 Xmas gifts (2 Champs)!!)
    No Diamonds yet

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast