Thread: Wall decor not showing up on connecting corner walls

Wall decor not showing up on connecting corner walls

Wall decor doesn?t show up on the two corner connecting walls. I place windows or other decor, and it?s there when I?m in Design, but doesn?t show up when I leave Design. ???

Yes. Mine was doing that too, or they'll show up but blink in and out. Currently my windows where the two walls meet, are showing up. Hope it's fixed now

Question In the corner of wall decoreaton not showing up

Hi,
    How is everyone doing?
    Thank you very much for helping with everything. Also, just wrote back to someone from TeamLava who is helping with making sure my games have been transferred properly.
    I don?t want to have to open another ticket if not necessary. This problem has actually been going on for awhile with both Bakery & Restaurant Story. The decorations only in the corner near the door don?t seem to show up. I put the lights for the new goal.
    I have a screenshot so you all can see what exactly I'm talking about.
    Thank you very much,
    Amy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	986F0219-3416-4C7B-9BBB-5BE62C79B662.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	205.4 KB 
ID:	48498  
    ​Amy

Fashion Designer
    It’s been like that for a few years now. I think it happened on one of the storm8 iOS updates. I can’t see it ever being fixed now.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi,
    How is everyone doing?
    Thank you very much for helping with everything. Also, just wrote back to someone from TeamLava who is helping with making sure my games have been transferred properly.
    I don?t want to have to open another ticket if not necessary. This problem has actually been going on for awhile with both Bakery & Restaurant Story. The decorations only in the corner near the door don?t seem to show up. I put the lights for the new goal.
    I have a screenshot so you all can see what exactly I'm talking about.
    Thank you very much,
    Amy
    This is a known issue.

(Merged duplicate thread to existing thread)