Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FORUM CONTEST: Valentine's Pet Design Contest *WINNER ANNOUNCED*

I was awfully disappointed too when I tapped that popup only to see a totally different Ali.

If you're gonna have a contest & pick a winner S8, the winners entry should be the one displayed; with some tweaking maybe but not a totally different one! How disappointing for AnnirasSweets.

What was even the point of the contest then??!?

PS: I want to buy Anniras Ali too!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Joining the growing bandwagon...

I want to buy Annira's alicorn, AS DESIGNED - dripping in chocolate, with her story & drops!
    And to honor the winner, I really wanted it to be NAMED Annira's Sweets (or at least, Annira).

Sweet Tooth has 3 (Chocolate bars? Cupcakes? ..what is that?) on her rear-end & 1 (again, what IS that?) in her mouth and is colored completely differently.
    In the end, it didn't even require a contest, cuz it's just another new Valentine alicorn designed by S8 & not the winning alicorn at all.

Not really a very good way to entice players to participate in any future design contests you may have planned, S8, if the tweaking you do to the entrant's design is so extensive that it's NOT EVEN THE SAME DESIGN.

*hugs* to AnnirasSweets! We all LOVED your design & personally, I thought your coloring of the blank Ali jpg was spot on.
    Here's keeping fingers crossed that it DOES have the drops you wanted, in addition to the small daily energy.

Fashion Designer
    They are so different that I can't believe Sweet Tooth is being promoted as the contest-winning design... either in how they look or the drops. Only the pink body is the same.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I think. It doesnt matter who won. And what they design. Because in the end, S8 still use their design. And put name of winner on it.

Executive Chef
    Being a Gemini I am going to make an argument for the other side. Sweet Tooth is a cute name. It could have been drawn from Anirias Sweets. She does have chocolate wings and chocolate was a theme for the story and the wings I think are pretty, and she does have chocolates on her body, tho those look a little strange on her rear end I have to admit. And she evidently likes chocolate candy because she's eating a piece.
    Anyway I hope this does encourage other players to come up with some designs or in this case a general theme of another.
    And I'll have to consider a gem purchase to get it because right now I just have about 60 gems. I haven't decided on that yet.
    400 gems is too expensive.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-03-18 at 10:31 AM. Reason: I can take the heat. I'm used to taking the heat. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    That looks like a pacifier in Sweet Tooth's mouth. I have to remind myself that it's a chocolate truffle.
    The messy Ali looked happier.
    Even though she has a cupcake (?) in her mouth on the card, she does not in the actual game. Also disappointing. She?s a baby in my kingdom right now if anyone wants to see her. If she only drops small daily energy, I probably won?t be buying anymore.

Nightclub Owner
    True, they did change the design but the main reason I entered was so that we all had a chance at another Ali since they seem to be in short supply. That and sharing my ideas in a place where S8 was likely to actually see them...Mission accomplished there. Also I won a ton of amazing prizes that weren't listed on the original contest so it's great that S8 let me "win" when technically they could've either cancelled the contest due to not enough entries or kept it open longer in hopes of more entries. It's not all bad, at all, just a switch up from what we expected. I've got the contest page bookmarked and check it once a week although it does seem like the contests are very few and far between.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 02-03-18 at 01:04 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I see two versions:

Baby Sweet Tooth - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: With the help of our Valentine?s Day Contest winner -- Sweet Thoot the Alicorn was born! Gives various amounts of energy.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 400 gems
    Drops: Energy
    Events: The Smoochie Booth - February 2018
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103010

and
    Sweet Tooth
    Storable: Yes
    Info: With the help of our Valentine's Day Contest winner -- Sweet Thoot the Alicorn was born! Gives various amounts of energy.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 400 gems
    Drops: Energy
    Events: The Smoochie Booth - February 2018
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103010
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 02-03-18 at 03:31 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Oops, Shibuyacloth. It's Sweet Tooth.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Oops, Shibuyacloth. It's Sweet Tooth.
    Indeed
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...