Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FORUM CONTEST: Valentine's Pet Design Contest *WINNER ANNOUNCED*

Rhino Keeper
    What a brilliantly fun idea!!!
    Too bad with all the restrictions.
    I’ll never get to share my ancient and mesmerising viking rune dragons Favne and Nidhogg. Nor my slightly dim but completely lovable Olaf the Polarcorn.
    *mope*

Does anyone know why NY and RI would be excluded? Can I submit but not get gems, or just can’t do it?

Nightclub Owner
    My Storm8 ID is AnnirasSweets and I have zero artistic ability but I'm always overflowing with ideas when it comes to Castle Story! I've never entered one of these contests before so hopefully I'm doing this right.

My creation is called the Truffle Alicorn. In addition to dropping the regular pink Alicorn drops, she also gives: chocolate, syrup, chocolate cake, royal sundaes or sweet feasts.

The basic idea is this: A pink Alicorn was filled with Valentine's Day spirit and set about making truffles for all the creatures of the realm. Being that she had no hands, it got way messy and now she's covered in chocolate and maybe sprinkles or other candies. Since her original plan to spread the love on Valentine's Day was a bust, she decided instead to distribute sweet items when the realm's ruler tapped on her instead.

As stated above, I have no artistic talents so I've simply colored the image in via paint as a child does a coloring book. Hopefully my ideas come through to fill in the details where my sorry painting has not.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Truffle Alicorn.png 
Views:	237 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	40968

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My Storm8 ID is AnnirasSweets and I have zero artistic ability but I'm always overflowing with ideas when it comes to Castle Story! I've never entered one of these contests before so hopefully I'm doing this right.

My creation is called the Truffle Alicorn. In addition to dropping the regular pink Alicorn drops, she also gives: chocolate, syrup, chocolate cake, royal sundaes or sweet feasts.

The basic idea is this: A pink Alicorn was filled with Valentine's Day spirit and set about making truffles for all the creatures of the realm. Being that she had no hands, it got way messy and now she's covered in chocolate and maybe sprinkles or other candies. Since her original plan to spread the love on Valentine's Day was a bust, she decided instead to distribute sweet items when the realm's ruler tapped on her instead.

As stated above, I have no artistic talents so I've simply colored the image in via paint as a child does a coloring book. Hopefully my ideas come through to fill in the details where my sorry painting has not.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Truffle Alicorn.png 
Views:	237 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	40968
    I love the Truffle Alicorn. I always need more chocolate.
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Executive Chef
    So this competition seems to be a bit of a bust ...
    Weird competition restrictions to the USA only ...
    And only one entry so far

An awesome entry tho!!
    The chocolate drops (especially the Royal Sundaes and Sweet Feasts) are exactly what's needed!!
    Awesome origin story and great design!!

Tho I would suggest a name revision: (cause a Truffle Ali would drop truffles)
    Maybe the Chocolate Alicorn??
    Or even better ... a personalised name if there's a limit to one/player (like the Pepe or the marmoseas) ... Anniras Sweets in honor of the designer!! (actually perfect cause it drops sweets!)

This player should definitely be awarded top prize (even if other entries roll in).

Also, is a poll to this thread an option to help decide and award winners??
    It should be!
    SW could you please ask the developers this please. Thanks!!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 12-27-17 at 03:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I had no idea about this 😩 never got the notification 😢

This is the first I'm hearing about it, thanks to your reply bumping it up. I'm not eligible anyway, but now I wonder how many people even knew about it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So this competition seems to be a bit of a bust ...
    Weird competition restrictions to the USA only ...
    And only one entry so far
    yeah a bust since it was restricted and according to the ''rules'', the contest ended on 22nd

Executive Chef
    Yeah I've only just seen this as well, I would have considered entering had I known but wouldn't have been able to as I live in the UK, having said all of that, a flash screen and link to the forum within the game itself may have got more participation.

Truffle / Chocolate Alicorn is a fabulous idea!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

New Resident
    Very nice idea love d concept 👍🏻

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast