Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: FORUM CONTEST: Valentine's Pet Design Contest *WINNER ANNOUNCED*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    sweet thooth only max 4
    I’m shocked that they put a limit on something so pricy, I doubt that most people will reach the limit...
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Nightclub Owner
    Sweet Tooth must have found out I was on this thread doubting her because she gave me 100 energy on today's collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    And congrats, Annira! I do wish it had the special food drops and had minimum four energy. That would make sense and shouldn?t upset too much, not like you were having it drop gold nuggets. (Oo that?d be a nice design in the future...)
    I was prepared to buy more of these but for 400 gems it is just too expensive. I will stick with one unless they drop the price or increase the good drops. I have not been impressed with her energy so far. 2 and 7 from my two collections. I would rather spend 200 gems more for a weekly Ali. Actually I have never even paid full price for a weekly Ali. And sweet tooth is definitely the most I have ever spent on a daily Ali. Maybe on an Ali period. So I am pretty disappointed in her. You could get a lot more gems outta me S8 if you made the purchases actually worth it.
    Last edited by PrincessCelestian; 02-06-18 at 04:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Soooo. Just collected for sweet tooth for a third time. A whopping 2 energy again. So with the 3 energy spent, I have had a net gain of 8 energy for 400 gems. Nope. Nuh uh. Not gonna fall in that trap again. Unless sweet tooth become 200 gems or less, there will only be one in my queendom. Another missed opportunity S8 considering the fact that pink is my favorite color and I was planning on having 4 or 5 of them to go along with my pink alis

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Soooo. Just collected for sweet tooth for a third time. A whopping 2 energy again. So with the 3 energy spent, I have had a net gain of 8 energy for 400 gems. Nope. Nuh uh. Not gonna fall in that trap again. Unless sweet tooth become 200 gems or less, there will only be one in my queendom. Another missed opportunity S8 considering the fact that pink is my favorite color and I was planning on having 4 or 5 of them to go along with my pink alis
    Same here, 2 energy and 200 coins. OMG.
    How do You Know is Fun in The Sun

got 123 enrgy from 4 sweetys...
    maybe 1* 100 or 2* 50 + x ....
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    After many collections of 2 and 3, some 7 and 9, I received a 50 energy
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Oh my I was going to buy two not now , after reading these posts not good , my purple dire boars and dragons sound better these this sweet tooth
    Not unless they change It ..may be its a bug!

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe ive just been lucky, but with the exception of one 2 energy drop, my Sweet Tooth is consistently dropping more than all my othe daily Ali's. Most days it drops 10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    Maybe ive just been lucky, but with the exception of one 2 energy drop, my Sweet Tooth is consistently dropping more than all my othe daily Ali's. Most days it drops 10
    I haven?t gotten anything over 7. And three time I have gotten 2.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast