Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FORUM CONTEST: Valentine's Pet Design Contest *WINNER ANNOUNCED*

FORUM CONTEST: Valentine's Pet Design Contest *WINNER ANNOUNCED*

Choose from the templates shown and design your very own Valentine's Day-themed pet! The winning design will appear in Castle Story during February!

Don't consider yourself an artist? Don't worry! We're only looking for great concepts. Include a detailed description of what you are submitting and it may still be selected. After all concepts have been submitted, we (Storm8) will choose our 5 favorite designs (1 per pet) and put them up for a player vote for the best 3! The winners will receive some great prizes as outlined below. Good luck!

Note: The winning animal's type will not determine its drops -- so vote on the design you like best!

Submit your Valentine's-themed Pet concepts for the following Pets:
    • Alicorn
    • Dragon
    • Flyger
    • Naga
    • Peacock

How to submit your concepts:
    • Submit your concepts in a reply to this thread with your Storm8 ID
    • How to access the forums:
      -Create a Storm8 ID and password through the HELP/FAQ page in any game. This will be your login info for the forums.
    • How to post images:
      -Take a picture of your concept and upload the file to imgur or another image hosting website.

Guidelines:
    Entries that do not meet these guidelines are subject to disqualification.
    • All entries must be images and your own original work.
    • All entries must agree to the Disclaimer listed below.
    • All entries must be posted in this thread by 12:00 PM PST on December 22, 2017.
    • See full contest rules HERE.

Voting:
    • Voting will take place shortly after the submission deadline and will be closed at 11:00AM PDT on January 3rd, 2018.
    • The top voted designs for will receive the rewards listed below and must agree to the disclaimer below.

Prizes:
    The top three concepts will receive the following rewards:
    • The winning design as an in game pet.
    • 120 Gems
    • Accelerated progress in our upcoming February World Event.

Each individual submitting an Entry will be awarded:
    • 1 Energy Crate (or Gem equivalent)

Disclaimer:
    By submitting any art, drawings or other materials (collectively, "Art Work") to Storm8, Inc. ("Storm8"), you transfer (and hereby agree to such transfer) to Storm8 all rights, title and interest in and to the Art Work, including without limitation all copyrights and moral rights. For clarity, by transferring such rights you are giving Storm8 the right to, among other things, modify and use in any way all Art Work, including but not limited to incorporating it into a game. In addition, to the extent the transfer of moral rights is not permitted by law, you hereby irrevocably waive any claim based on moral rights, if any, in the Art Work. You represent and warrant that you own the intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the copyrights, in and to the Art Work, and that Storm8's exercise of any rights in or to the Art Work, including but not limited to the reproduction, public display and performance, distribution and preparation of derivative works of the Art Work, will not infringe any third party rights or violate any applicable law.

Note: Top 3 will also be asked to sign and return a Content Submission Agreement in order to be eligible to receive the prize.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 01-18-18 at 02:02 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    I was all excited about participating in this contest but then I read the rules and it's only open to residents of the US It's too bad because I bet there are lots of international players who would've loved to design a pet!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenEverly View Post
    I was all excited about participating in this contest but then I read the rules and it's only open to residents of the US It's too bad because I bet there are lots of international players who would've loved to design a pet!
    sad!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenEverly View Post
    That sucks, I live in Australia.
    Last edited by morsith; 12-06-17 at 08:37 PM.
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You need to read the Rules linked in post 1.

Fashion Designer
    That's ok, I'm in the States and still can't participate. If you read the linked rules, if you are in Rhode Is, Florida, NY or District of Columbia, your are excluded. I live in Florida.��

Fashion Designer
    I am in NY ��
    No Gems For Runes!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Need help uploading your picture? Instructions here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?38891 (I use step 5 when I post pics)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-07-17 at 07:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Why not open the contest for all country...?

There's 10 days left to make your entries! Let's sweep 'em off their feet with some lovable designs!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast