Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Old goal pop ups

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jinjw View Post
    Yea. What they're saying is it's not on their side. It's androids problem. They cannot fix it and they will not ask android about it. I've had several phones and always get the pop up. Over 5yrs now. It's worse, (i think) the older your os is.
    It's not just an android problem, I have nbrs who play on apple devices and have the same problem, so this not a device problem!!! Storm8 please look into it again and try to fix it!! You are going to lose a lot of players, but maybe this is what you want!! Please correct me if I am wrong!!! I love these games but if I can't play them properly what's the point??? I am stooping to begging instead of demanding a fix!! PLEASE FIX IT!!

Boxs

I'm getting goal boxes popping up every day . I'm having trouble playing my game. I may close my games. I really use to enjoy playing , but not with all these boxes popping up!!!!!!!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dunnaway52 View Post
    I'm getting goal boxes popping up every day . I'm having trouble playing my game. I may close my games. I really use to enjoy playing , but not with all these boxes popping up!!!!!!!!!!
    See update on this in Post 1.

(Merged to existing thread)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Vici_10 View Post
    This problem never gets old and seems like there's no way to fix it! Please correct me if I'm wrong; I guess something is wrong with Samsung devices. I've noticed most of players with the same issue are playing on Samsung (I don't say all, because I haven't read all of the threads/replies). I've had the same issue while playing on my Samsung Galaxy J5 and A5, but everything was ok when I was playing on Huawei. So what's the bug!?
    It's happening on my phone as well as my tablet. My phone is a Motorola, my tablet is Samsung. So, it's apparently not only Samsung devices.

Farm Supplier
    But i dont have this issue at all when i first started playing until a few months ago the old goals pop out of nowhere.

And i am still using the same phone as i first started!

Why does old quest keep popping up?

Old quests keep popping up on restaurant/bakery story spoiling my game.why does this happen?

How can I stop them?

Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcastle74 View Post
    Old quests keep popping up on restaurant/bakery story spoiling my game.why does this happen?

How can I stop them?

Thanks.
    Welcome to the forum.

Try restarting your device/game. See Update in Post 1 for this.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789