Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Old goal pop ups

Grand Emperor
    I assume you're reporting a bug and referring to your goal. Can you give more details of your goal or screenshot of it?

Farm Supplier
    I wanted the queen mardi gras you told me that I could have followed the screen that shows me the old goals
    I clicked where it said I could have it with 10 diamands and it did not unlock the queen but I lost 10 diamands

Want a screenshot of what?

Grand Emperor
    I was unable to tell which goal you were referring to and wanted more details. Please contact Support: support form for further checking.

Farm Supplier
    i have again this
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-17-17 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Fixed photo

Hi,

I seem to have the same issue, too, at least once per day (I usually play the game 4-5 times per day, depending on how long my recipes take to cook!) I have already mentioned via the support request form that this is happening, but nothing was done about correcting this glitch to stop the old goals appearing. I lost a lot of gems (26 on one occasion) [] but it really does lessen the enjoyment of playing the game when the pop up "old goals" keep appearing when you're trying to click on the screen to start cooking recipes or tip neighbours etc. It's too easy to end up accidentally clicking on the pop up screen and committing yourself to losing gems in order to complete part of an old goal. I think that the old goal pop ups happen after I have visited a neighbour to tip them and they immediately tip me back when I am still logged in to my game, if that makes any sense? For instance, I visit neighbour A and tip them. I then go to neighbour B and tip them. While I am in neighbour B's restaurant, neighbour A visits my restaurant and leaves tips. When I then return to my restaurant and go to collect the tips from neighbour A, the pop up windows start appearing. It seems to be a recurring pattern for me that this action triggers the pop up old goals windows to start appearing. Can anyone else confirm whether this is what's happening to them, too?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-07-17 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Removed Support actions

Grand Emperor
    This is a known issue. When old goals start showing up when you open the game, please force-close the app and reopen. This should help clear up this issue. Hope this helps.

New Resident
    this happens to me every day (sometimes twice) once in the morning and then later on that day. I've lost gems because I accidently hit the purchase button. I have 2 restaurants (have 2 kindles). I used to play bakery story also but quit due to these darn pop ups. I lost 12 gems yesterday ( 7/6/17) due to those old goal pop ups.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chefkgms View Post
    this happens to me every day (sometimes twice) once in the morning and then later on that day. I've lost gems because I accidently hit the purchase button. I have 2 restaurants (have 2 kindles). I used to play bakery story also but quit due to these darn pop ups. I lost 12 gems yesterday ( 7/6/17) due to those old goal pop ups.
    Welcome to the forum.

Try my suggestion in Post 17 to stop the pop ups. Sorry about your gems. The forum cant assist but you can contact Support: support form.

Farm Supplier
    I'm having this same problem. I contacted support using the form but received an automated response saying they have limited support for Restaurant Story so can't respond and advised posting to the forum instead. Force closing the app and reopening the game is making no difference, the problem still persists at an annoying rate.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast