Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Old goal pop ups

Ive forced closed the app and deleted it and reinstalled it, cleared the cache and it still continues to happen, this is getting very annoying. It can happen so fast and BOOM your gems are gone, not right.

Farm Supplier
    Opened my game today and was greeted with an old goal pop up a.k.a. GEM TRAP few seconds later.

So I closed the game, re-entered game - tap tap tap, and another old goal pop up in the middle of my screen less than a minute later.

Frustrated. Bye Restaurant Story. I'm leaving.

PS. Still waiting for a reply about the GEM REFUND issue.

Farm Supplier
    You won't get a refund. They haven't fixed the old goal pop up in 5yrs. Also they have no support staff for this game. They email you saying so.

Host(ess)
    I lost 79gems. Its happens for 3times.thats to bad i hate it!!
    Please FIX IT ASAP!!

Executive Chef
    Not that they shouldn't fix this longterm problem, but since they obviously aren't, I find it's helpful to move the tables or appliances I need to tap to the left hand side of the screen, cause all the popup accept/pay buttons are on the right.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 12yapa45 View Post
    I noticed that people have had the same problems I have had with the interruptions for old goals. I usually ignore them except last night I saw a level that I did not complete and it said that if I paid 46 gems I would be able to complete the level. I paid the gems but I still do not have access to the recipes. They are still shaded as locked. So I would like to have my gems restored since this did not work. It is the stove for the candy canes.
    oh no!

initially I thought it was a game version that is causing these pop-ups but I tried the most basic version and is the same

New Resident
    I have this problem sends me insane. I have noticed it only happens when they put or change the games they put in the goal section. Over Xmas it was lovely it didn't happen but as soon as they put the games bk into goal section it started again....so that's my opinion!

Ok, I'm going to keep at this until a Community Manager gets my 22 gems replaced.
    I have forced closed, restarted etc. and they Still pop up in a nano second and rob players of gems. Come on, guys, some of these old goals (which we have already finished) can take up to 36 gems to "finish".
    And am I the only one who's noticed the "buy now" is located on the right hand side, so if you're tipping and it pops up in your face you have No time to react and close out the game, your finger immediately hits the buy button. If the "No thanks" option were on the right hand side we wouldn't be losing gems so quickly.
    If a CM happens to see this post and could kindly contact me privately I can give you my information to get my gems replaced.
    Asus zen tab. 7.0

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jinjw View Post
    You won't get a refund. They haven't fixed the old goal pop up in 5yrs. Also they have no support staff for this game. They email you saying so.
    I had received gem refunds when I'd lost gems from old goal pop ups in Jan, April and June 2017 after submitting tickets to S8 support.

I haven't had the misfortune of losing further gems from old goal pop ups since then, but many people have had their tickets closed immediately with no gem refund.

So.. Elsa, kooky panda, pixiegamer, since apparently this old goal pop up problem cannot be fixed, can you please tell us which categories to choose when submitting tickets to S8 support that won't lead to immediate closing of tickets, with return of the stolen gems? Thanks.

PS. I'm not going to stop posting about this issue on the forum until I get an appropriate response from community manager/mods. Your silence so far with regards to my question above in other posts has truly been very disappointing.

New Resident

GazMartin

Rather disappointed with response from storm 8
    My game glitches often when I visit someone after I have already visited and tipped them
    I keep getting old goals pop up asking if I wish to buy the reward now and then I inadvertently spend gems with this glitch
    I have explained this and the response it can't help sorry same to the issue of the glitch
    Anybody else had this problem its annoying when you have purchased and built up gems just for this problem to surface and lose them

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast