Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Old goal pop ups

Grand Emperor
    I'm afraid there's no further news on this known issue at the moment. We'll post if we get more news about this.

This is happening constantly now guys. Instead of telling us to close the app and re open it (which does nothing), why not take the function that keeps appearing out of the game?? Someone missed a goal.... too bad.... try the next one. If it keeps happening, I'll dump all the storm8 games off my phone.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie666 View Post
    This is happening constantly now guys. Instead of telling us to close the app and re open it (which does nothing), why not take the function that keeps appearing out of the game?? Someone missed a goal.... too bad.... try the next one. If it keeps happening, I'll dump all the storm8 games off my phone.
    This has been going on for years (yes...years!) with games played on Android devices. I don't know that it happens on iOS devices. It happens in both Bakery and Restaurant Stories as far as I know. Not sure about other games as I haven't played any other games on my android phone. It won't get fixed. Ever. So...you'll have to be careful when you first open your game and force close if necessary. Or be careful clicking on the "x"s and "ok"s to close out the pop ups.

Old notifications pop-ups

Why am I getting notifications of old goals previously finished as not completed? I even getting notifications for goals when I first started the game over a year ago. They want coins or gems to finish those goals.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    This is a known issue in Restaurant Story. If you encounter these pop-ups, please force-close and restart your game.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Thank you.

Old goal pop ups

Why do old goal pop ups exist? Is this only an android issue? Have lost gems because of them, surely this is a bug that should be fixed.

Update:

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We've thoroughly examined the issue and identified the root cause of the issue is from Android devices that have software or hardware compatibility issues that cause the game to behave in an unpredictable way. We have not been able to reproduce the issue on a player's account using the exact same specifications, so the cause is directly impacted by something on the specific device configuration being used and the actions being made.

We're not able to provide support for issues that may occur due to third-party interference such as device issues or third-party software. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you purchased Gems with real-world money and you need help with them, please submit a request through support with the purchase category.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-08-18 at 11:30 AM.

Farm Supplier
    They have been popping up on me for the last couple days in both this one and Bakery Story. Very annoying I have to keep closing the game to get rid of them

Rhino Keeper

Prior goal popups and no support

Please help me. This is happening in all my storm 8 games. The prior quest pop ups started about 3 days ago in Bakery, Restaurant, Fashion story. Ive already completed these when they came out (been playing for years). The pop ups are interfering with game play as they wont allow me to do anything (visits, collect tips, collect made items etc). Ive tried denying popups they just recycle back to same ones, ive cleared data and cache, ive tried reinstalling, nothing seems to stop them. Please help so i can play games again...i sent email in all games thru report link on here and i immediately get emails that fashion, bakery, restaurant etc is no longer supported but tech support
    So did s8 quit these games and how do i fet help.
    Im on android id is nvangel

Me too. I lost 60 gems because of this !!!!!Please fix this problem as soon as possible!!!!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast