Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Old goal pop ups

Question Flooded With Lots of Old Goals From Past

Hi everyone,
    How is everyone doing? All of a sudden I keep getting several old goals in RS,
    from the past saying I didn't finish them.
    Asking if I want to finish them and trying to take my gems too.
    Not sure yet if this is happening in BS.

Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy

Update:
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We've thoroughly examined the issue and identified the root cause of the issue is from Android devices that have software or hardware compatibility issues that cause the game to behave in an unpredictable way. We have not been able to reproduce the issue on a player's account using the exact same specifications, so the cause is directly impacted by something on the specific device configuration being used and the actions being made.

We're not able to provide support for issues that may occur due to third-party interference such as device issues or third-party software. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you purchased Gems with real-world money and you need help with them, please submit a request through support with the purchase category.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-05-18 at 10:13 PM.
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    OMG me too!! I always get them on my other game that I play on Kindle - I have to reinstall on that twice a day every day. But this is the first time it's happening on my iPhone :mad

I tried to uninstall/reinstall but I have one that just won't go away :mad
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry you are having this issue. For loss of gems and goal issues, please submit a ticket by filling out this form .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Question Old Goals Keep Flooding

Hi everyone,
    How is everyone doing? I am having the problem all of a sudden again with several goals I have already completed coming up & trying to take my gems too. I'm scared it will cause me to lose them.
    I tried to close everything off completely & it still keeps doing it.
    Some of the goals are,
    A Teacher's Test, Fall Furnishings (This one now says Expired, and looks like the only way to get it
    to go off is to click Finish).

Thanks for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Expired old goals

I logged in after 12noon (earlier today this did not show) and the game has a pop up saying that I've run out of time to complete "X" goal and would I like to complete it for gems. I finished the November goals over a week ago so I didn't understand what this was. I said yes to the first for 26gems and then got another pop up saying the same thing for a different goal. I checked the forums and there's no current goals. So I started saying no thanks and realized this is for old goals I completed when they originally came out. At least I'm pretty sure.

I have an iPhone 6, iOS 10 so my phone has been updated for awhile and I've made no changes to it.

If it's possible to get the gems back I would appreciate it, but I also wanted to report this bug. These old goals had not showed up at all for me since -as I said- I completed them long ago.

Thanks for reading.

Grand Emperor
    When old goals start showing up when you open the game, please force-close the app and reopen. This should help clear up this issue.

As for your gems, you can contact Support via support form.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi everyone,
    How is everyone doing? I am having the problem all of a sudden again with several goals I have already completed coming up & trying to take my gems too. I'm scared it will cause me to lose them.
    I tried to close everything off completely & it still keeps doing it.
    Some of the goals are,
    A Teacher's Test, Fall Furnishings (This one now says Expired, and looks like the only way to get it
    to go off is to click Finish).

Thanks for all help,
    Amy
    When old goals start showing up when you open the game, please force-close the app and reopen. This should help clear up this issue.

Merged to the existing thread.

Farm Supplier

window with all the old missions ?

Hello often when I am in the games I have a window with all the old missions that shows one after the other and for that of Mardi Gras I can buy for 10 diamand if I click on buy I will have Queen mardi gras or is it a bug?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtom007456 View Post
    Hello often when I am in the games I have a window with all the old missions that shows one after the other and for that of Mardi Gras I can buy for 10 diamand if I click on buy I will have Queen mardi gras or is it a bug?
    When old goals start showing up when you open the game, please force-close the app and reopen. This should help clear up this issue. You should be able to purchase it if you wish to.

Merged to existing thread.

Farm Supplier
    I lost 10 gems for nothing
    Make me
    it's disgusting
    Last edited by tomtom007456; 06-16-17 at 05:34 AM.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast