Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Turquoise Pony - 2017 Dec 5

Scratch that just beat it with my terriorier of all things.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone have any other suggestions for the Mistletoed Sloth? I have tried my Fall Foal 2 times, my Crystal Unicorn, my Pyro Pony, and a couple of others I can't remember, and nothing seems to be taking this sucker down. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Anyone have any other suggestions for the Mistletoed Sloth? I have tried my Fall Foal 2 times, my Crystal Unicorn, my Pyro Pony, and a couple of others I can't remember, and nothing seems to be taking this sucker down. :/
    I used my Fluffingo, and used both water and fire to take it down. Hope that helped.

I finally managed to get through the Pearl Peryton round using the Diamond Pony again.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the tip. The bad news: I don't have a Fluffingo. The good news: I tried my Fall Foal one more time and got it.

Fashion Designer
    Any advice on 33?? Cant beat it with anything!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    I had been stuck on Rnd 33 - Santa Claws for a day. I exhausted all my Epic earth/water hybrids and my Lion Heart (Halloween/earth). I decided to try my Level 10 Jack-O- Lanturtle (spooky/earth) using/testing the spooky element. 1st hit was strong and the 2nd hit landed a critical hit. Hope this helps. If not try any earth hybrid animal just not with nature.

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    If you have Big Bad Wolf, water took it out for me, but it's also a strong Earth type.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm now stuck on 29. Not my favorite place to be, since the storybook will be ending soon. These 48 round tournaments are just ****ing me. I'm usually lucky to make it to 30 for the storybook. I've thrown my highest level water Earth hybrids at it to no avail. Just now I paid four gems to speed and try Electric, because I hadn't done that yet. I keep getting down to a millimeter or less red. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I'm now stuck on 29. Not my favorite place to be, since the storybook will be ending soon. These 48 round tournaments are just ****ing me. I'm usually lucky to make it to 30 for the storybook. I've thrown my highest level water Earth hybrids at it to no avail. Just now I paid four gems to speed and try Electric, because I hadn't done that yet. I keep getting down to a millimeter or less red. :/
    Arabian Horse does well against it. As it's earth and water. So maybe try some of your powerful water hyrbids.

Also the Rock Rhino might be an idea, as sometimes the starter animals actually pack a punch where others won't. (Although you may have tried it before. You never know.)

Executive Chef
    I finally made it. Pony on the nest now. Glad I made it at least. Good luck to all who is still trying for.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171213_211502.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	402.5 KB 
ID:	40728
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18