Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Turquoise Pony - 2017 Dec 5

Farm Supplier
    In round 24 I used Lightning Leopard,and in lv. 25 I used Grassquatch (lv.15). Some of levels under 30 I had to try few times, but finally worked. And after lv. 30 it was pretty easy to finish . Good luck for all

Quote Originally Posted by chrisibby View Post
    Stuck on 25 [] that Crowvember works.... i have tried every animal.. nothing... giving up :/
    Garnet Pony won for me, with BS yielding the critical hit.

Finally got it😄😄

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Perhaps you may want to try a creature that is good with critical hits since you have tried and failed with the Electric creatures. It need not be a strong hit element creature, preferably a neutral element with fantastic critical hits. See the Battle Chart for neutral strength. Hopefully this will help you to get through this level. Good luck!
    This morning I bumped Lightning Leopard to level 9, went into battle, Critical on the first strike. Down went Grandmother. Onto Round 25.

Thank you for the help.

Rhino Keeper
    Currently stuck on pearl Peryton round 42. No luck with anything I have tried. Any suggestions?

Farm Supplier
    This is my first ever tournament win in Fantasy Forest (still not even close in Dragon Story) so will savor this one.

Middle rounds seemed a lot harder than beginning and end so good luck to all

Level 48 Turquoise Pony beaten with Tye-Dye Tiger X3 Rainbow attack

Farm Supplier
    Sugarcat5 I beat lv. 42 with Lightning leopard

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Currently stuck on pearl Peryton round 42. No luck with anything I have tried. Any suggestions?
    Lightning and dark will bring pearl peryton down. I used Dark Onyx Ox and won first time. Hope this helps, Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    When I'm super stuck, I just start at the top with my Pyro Pony (or whatever's at the top at the time) and work my way down, Critical hits MIGHT be more likely with Strong animals, but there's no way of knowing that for sure without a lot more research than most of us can do. And random critical hits are possible with all elements. So if all the strong elements aren't working, or if you don't have any strong elements to work with, throw some randomness in the mix. You just never know.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Is it just me or are these tournaments getting harder? Each round takes me at least 6-8 tries. If it wasn't for the SB I'd have given up already, lol. I've been playing a long time and I haven't won a tournament in quite some time. I finally just hit round 30 and if takes another 6-8 tries I'm not going to finish the SB.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast