Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Turquoise Pony - 2017 Dec 5

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    This is very frustrating and it would be the last Birthstone Pony too! I'm only on round 11 and if this keeps up I'll be lucky to get to to 30. Way to finish out the game in a big frustrated bang. Now they have to mess up the tournaments on top of everything else. I wondered where my other neighbors that I have been trading gems with for over 18 months went too. They must have jumped ship. I have never paid gems for in a tournament. To think that all of my note taking was for nothing. Why?? What point does it serve except for us to buy gems. It's just wrong.
    Hope you?re doing better now.

I’m hoping I can at least get to round 30, it’s literally the only thing that would stop me from finishing a SB for the first time
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Hope you?re doing better now.
    I am doing better, thanks for asking! I'm almost finished-- on round 45. Just seemed so frustrating to start out on a slow row. Now is the birthstone binge, which is a challenge on it's own. I'm finally starting to play around with the fairy, snow, and spooky elements. Some are getting critical hits followed by weak. However when using the correct elements, it's still not enough to win, which makes this a very tough tournament. I wish that there'd be a special reward for having all of them. Check your inbox for a PM.

I just used the Wassail Wren against the Opal Pony and got 3 strong hits in a row. Too bad it's only at level 9 and my flower is busy with Ringtail. I hope this helps others!
    Last edited by MauiLady7; 12-11-17 at 05:29 PM.

Been stuck on Pearl Peryton all day.

I've been trying Mardiclaw (how I beat it in the last tourney), Alice, and Grand Unicorn. Thus far none of them have worked.

Fashion Designer
    Just passed level 30... i feel as if im far behind, i have yet to obtain a birthstone creature and would hope this could be my first! At least i know ill pass the storybook...but here's to hoping i can get passed these next 18rounds!

Quote Originally Posted by carolineannlv View Post

I've been trying Mardiclaw (how I beat it in the last tourney), Alice, and Grand Unicorn. Thus far none of them have worked.
    I was stuck on that one for about a day too. Wish I remember what I won with so I could help you . It seems that some of these are rather easy - you use the right elements with a super rare animal and you knock it out in one try, whereas others are much more difficult (i.e. using the right elements with a level 15 animal at a higher rarity than the opponent and still being stuck for the whole day). It SHOULD be a simple formula of element, level, and rarity to guarantee a win, but unfortunately it doesn’t seem to work that way, at least not for this tournament.

Farm Supplier
    I'm only on level 31.... I don't know if I can do it. This is so hard, and December is my birthday month!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by carolineannlv View Post

Same here, after trying Dragonfly, Amethyst Pony, Alice, LL, Skyger, Opal Octopus, Topaz Tiger and plenty more, finally beat it with Ornament Octopus Christmas (SSC). Pfffff....

Quote Originally Posted by torfhoeken3 View Post
    Same here, after trying Dragonfly, Amethyst Pony, Alice, LL, Skyger, Opal Octopus, Topaz Tiger and plenty more, finally beat it with Ornament Octopus Christmas (SSC). Pfffff....
    I have an ornament octopus, but it's only a lvl 10. I shall give it a go and see if it works anyway. Sometimes level doesn't matter.

It all does seem a bit ridiculous really. One of the others should have worked for you, and for me. I'd tried Amethyst Pony and Skyger as well.

Any suggestions for beating the Emerald Dragon, I've used what should be it's weakness and nothing for 2 days 😩

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast